Divorce in India

Hello everyone,
I was born & bought up in India. I was married and there was lots of differences hurdles i have gone through I came to france for studies. After one year of marriage we thought of applying for mutual divorce. We were applied in 2018. I came to france and they kept on calling me for my file procedures and i have visited two times. After that, there was a situation of covid-19 and I could not go to India. Now after 4 years they were asking me to present there in india for my divorce. I do not understand why can't i stay complete the procedure from france, because my visa renewal is on going. And now they are talking about expatriate. Meanwhile, he was already re married (which i was not objected for). What do i do now
Divorce is a legal term  which you cant do it online, you need to be physical present and sign the legal formalities in front of the magistrate, you can ask for a date request if your lawyer request or delay in can serve you a Notice. 
@abhitara12
Hello,
That is stressful and sad for you. Why don't you inform yourself to Indian Consulate in Paris; Ask to talk to an Indian Law Counsellor. He will advice you and help you.
I lived in Paris. You can communicate in french with me if you wish.
Enness2011 (Female living in Canada)
@abhitara12

You can give power of authority to any of your family member in India . You no need to come back to India. Talk to lawyer in India and He will guide you.