Exam Re-register and result

Hi Guys,
Anyone experienced to re-register the same exam while waiting for the result? If yes which result will be counted the last one or the latest one?

For example, if you give writing exam and next week you register again for better attempt? Which result will be counted in this case?

Thanks

Regards,
Mufasa
Hi Guys,
Anyone experienced to re-register the same inburgering dutch exams while waiting for the result? If yes which result will be counted the last one or the latest one?

For example, if you give writing exam and next week you register again for better attempt? Which result will be counted in this case?

Thanks

Regards,
Mufasa
- @mufaza
I'm not sure what you mean; there is no pass mark to get a better one, you either pass or fail.  If you pass the first one, you won't be able to take it again, unless you want to re-apply/pay again.
@Cynic Hi. Thank you for the prompt response.

Actually I have very short time to pass the final speaking exam due to an appointment. I gave my exam already but not sure about the result. Instead of waiting for 3-8 weeks, thinking to re-attempt again to get more chances of scoring better. So now trying to understand if I give the same exam two times which result will be counted the last or the latest one ? If I pass the last one then the next result will be automatically cancelled right?

noTE: There is a possibility to register the same exam on DUO website again while waiting for the result.
Then why not.  If it will give you peace of mind that you have done the utmost, then I applaud your dedication.  I can think of no reason why you shouldn't.

Cynic
Expat Team
@mufaza

I've experienced passing and failing at some. Took me 3 tries to pass all exams. Definitely the highest score (or latest score) gets retained up to the point you pass all. The lower score from previous attempts get disregarded (and is not even printed) on the final certificate.

I did not retake the ones I passed (as it doesn't make sense and would be a waste of money).

We definitely waited for the results before we decided to schedule another exam.

@mufaza Hello; I am facing the same dilemma! I am passing two exams (writing + speaking) while awaiting the results; the question is what happens if I end up doing well in the original two but failing at one or both newly passed ones? So instead of bettering my chances, I end up shooting myself in the foot :) Did you reach a verdict on this matter?

Please ignore the link above. I was typing on my phone then wanted to copy the text as the forums software asked for registration. It seems I did paste instead of copy and the stupid forum software won't allow me to remove or edit it.

Anyways, typing again, I'm also stuck in the same limbo of waiting forever for the speaking and writing modules results with a deadline over my head. So, wondering why there is no official word on such a common scenario, while the Mijn Inburgering website allows re-registeration for the speaking and writing exams despite the fact that I already took them. It does not show that option for the ones I've passed. So, that's definitely possible to re-register but I'm also not sure what happens if you pass at the first attempt and fail at the consecutive exam.