Medical Examination for Recidency

Hi, my name is Besong. I am have been working in Dubai since 2019. I just got a new job this year with Dubai taxi and i went to do medicals at Salah Al Din medical center. I was told results will be out in 24hours but i didnt receive after that only for me to get a call to go to Al Baraha medical center now Named Al Kuwait hospital.

When i got there, the doctor ask me if i have ever had TB and i said no. He ask me if i smoke or drink and i told him yes so i was sent to do the sputum test and they also collected my blood sample. I did it for the first time and i was ask to come and do it again for the second time as i understood it is a normal procedure to do it twice. I was told to come today thursday 21/04/22 and while i was getting ready to go, i received a text that my apoointnment has been scheduled with the center for preventive medicine for tomorrow 22/04/22 at 8:30am.

What exactly should i expect? Is it that they are going to give me the final result of my medicals or will i have to do another test? What should i expect in the worst case scenario?
All of this has been discussed hundreds of times.  Go and read these threads:

I have answered this multiple times in those threads.

Reading about your experience from a couple of years ago, I couldn't help but empathize with the ups and downs you faced during your medical examination journey. It sounds like quite the rollercoaster!

Reading about your experience from a couple of years ago, I couldn't help but empathize with the ups and downs you faced during your medical examination journey. It sounds like quite the rollercoaster!

-@astashan

And I also wanted to add that dealing with unexpected twists like being redirected to different centers and having to repeat tests can be stressful. But hey, you handled it like a champ! Your proactive approach to prioritizing your health amidst the hustle of starting a new job is truly commendable.

And if you ever find yourself needing medical supplies or testing kits down the road, keep [link moderated] in mind. They've got your back with a variety of reliable products to support your healthcare journey.