British TV Channels in Thailand

Hello everyone.

My name is Derick and I will be accompanying my partner to Phuket this coming August.
She has a new job and I will be coming as a retiree.
I wondered if anyone could tell me if they know if I brought my Amazon Firestick over with me and had a VPN app downloaded on to it, whether it would work on a Thai TV to access the BBC i Player, ITV player, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc.
Any information and advice on this would be great.
Regards,
Derick.

derick5863 wrote:

Hello everyone.

My name is Derick and I will be accompanying my partner to Phuket this coming August.
She has a new job and I will be coming as a retiree.
I wondered if anyone could tell me if they know if I brought my Amazon Firestick over with me and had a VPN app downloaded on to it, whether it would work on a Thai TV to access the BBC i Player, ITV player, Netflix, Amazon Prime etc.
Any information and advice on this would be great.
Regards,
Derick.

What is a Thai TV? I didn't know TV-sets here were any special. You'll just need a TV with a free HDMI-connector ,and access to internet,of course. Then you're good to go.

Hi, thanks for the reply and confirmation that I will be able to access the same channels in the UK with the firestick and VPN.

@derick5863 yes you can,just make sure that the vpn is connected to a UK server otherwise channels like BBC iPlayer won't work.

@derick5863 there is a super alternative that I use with almost unlimited film, live TVand TV series. I am not sure if I can print here but if you are interested, pm me