New members of the Mozambique forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Mozambique forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mozambique if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hello to you all, my name is Moleka Betty a Cameroonian but presently in Maputo Mozambique. I'm in need for a job and will be happy if any one can help 
me out.

I am a graduate with a bachelors degree in Accounting

Hello everybody my name is Siyabonga Dlamini, from Swaziland, im a teacher by proffesion, i hold a diploma in primary education, im able to teach maths and science, also able to teach ESL..i would like to get a teaching job in Mozambique

Helloo everyone my name is Lawrence Mlambo I'm a registered nurse I'm looking for a job as a nurse even locums or in NGOs which are into humanitarian work . Thank you in advance for assisting me

Good morning to all members
I am King Milosi living currently in Malawi. Am much impressed to become a member at this forum.
Academically I have bachelors of business administration majoring in accounting which I got in 2018 and Diploma in accounting in 2008.

I am experienced in accounting work and currently I work with Luchenza municipality as accountant..
Am interested to work in Mozambique for exposure and  look forward to this forum to help me on how I can travel and acquire job in Mozambique.
Thanks for your support
King

I am Eston Jerald Katenje (Mr), Malawian living in Malawi now.I am a maths teacher with broad teaching experiences with exposure to IGCSE, South African and Malawian curricula at Maputo, Johannesburg and Blantyre schools. I am seeking similar position anywhere in Mozambique.

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Note that this thread has been created for the introduction of new members.
For job search, please post an ad here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/mozambique/

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team
@Julien

My name is mohamed Ibrahim .

I am from Kenya .

I am twenty five years old .

I would like to move in Mozambique .

So I have experience of driving car .

Two or three .

Thanks
So I have secondary certificate .

I have driver license .
I speak English, ksawahili,Arabic and Somali language..
Hello all! My name is Francisco! I´m a Spanish living in Pemba Cabo Delgado! Looking for Expats who are living here! No matter where they come from!!
Hello and welcome to the Mozambique forum!

I wish to remind members that this discussion is for introductions.

Should you wish to look for a job, please head over to the Jobs in Mozambique section.

Cheers

Djameel
Expat.com Team
Hi team, I hope you are all well. My name is Gamaliel in Zimbabwe who's willing to work in Mozambique. I am a class 1 Millwright. Currently I'm spending more time over the internet to get hired, so that l will meet some of you when I get there.

Hello

I am Jeoffrey Mashanga from Zimbabwe. I am holder of a national certificate in water resources and irrigation engineering, and a national diploma in water resources and irrigation engineering. Worked as civil technician at water reticulation project and as a distribution sales representatives.

I am Oscar matavele I'm from here in Mozambique but I graduated in South Africa..so I need to teach English in my home land

Hello Oscar,

Welcome to expat.com!

Feel free to create your job CV on Jobs in Mozambique.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello Expat Mozambique forum members.

My name is Gabriel Mpofu from Zimbabwe, but I am presently in Eswatini. I'm  looking for job as a Mathematics teacher. I appreciate your expected assistance in this regard.

I am a graduate with a Masters degree in Mathematics

@Julien

Hi everyone.

My name is Michelle Houghton.

I'm from South Africa.

I am a qualified Registered Nurse seeking employment in Mozambique preferably non profit,HIV testing counciling,general testing and wellness days,health and wellness,fitness and nutrition,health promotion,prevention,education.

Hello Michelle,

Welcome on board !

Glad to have you here. Feel free to create an advert and your CV in the Jobs in Mozambique section for better visibility.

Have you been to Mozambique before ? What made you want to move there ?

All the best,

Bhavna

Hello everyone. My name is Nancy P Muzori. Currently residing in Zimbabwe but ready to relocate. I am recent graduate of a bachelors honors degree in applied biology and biochemistry with 1 year working experience. Im also a voluntary member of the largest humanitarian organization the Red Cross and trained first aid as well as trained to be a trainer of first aid under red cross and have been training first aid, nurse aid and other related programs for about 6 months now. I am a holder of a clean 7 year license. I'd like to be linked with a employment or potential employment in any of the above mentioned denominations.

Hello everyone,

@ Nancy, welcome on board !

Make sure that you drop an advert and create your CV in the Jobs in Mozambique section of the forum for better visibility.

All the best,

Bhavna

George Ofwona... Currently living outside AFRICA.. Really impressed with the MOZAMBIQUE 'S breath-taking landscape and beautiful. Scenery. GOD willing hope to live there in the near future.  GOD BLESS this. Great country.!

@Julien Hello all, I'm a new US expat living in Mozambique, Maputo. I came about a year ago and so far I'm enjoying my time here!

Good evening everyone

My name is Daniel Chongo I'm currently staying in south Africa,and I have been working for MC Donald restaurant for the 16 years and I'm working as branch manager for 6 years.

I have worked in different places however the same company as Durban, witbank, springs and currently I'm in Kathu located in northern cape.

I'm originally from Mozambique, exactly born in Maputo and I'm really looking for an opportunity to get another career In Mozambique because all I'm looking for is to work back home ASAP.

I'm more customer service expert and I'm so focused in any business development,as I was well trained and certificate to do so.

The above I've written is the least I could say for any further information please don't hesitate to find me on *** or on my personal email ***

Regards

Daniel

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012812

Thanks!

Closed