New members of the Hong Kong forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Hong Kong forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Hong Kong if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Im Clara, from Zimbabwe. Brand new in Hong Kong and still in quarantine. Just don't know what to expect when I get out of here.
Hie guys lm Charity, from Zimbabwe, l hold a Bsc honours in Psychology, Post Graduate Diploma in Education and Msc Human Resources Management, l have worked before in HR, teaching and lm looking for any suitable opportunity outside Zimbabwe thank you for those who are going to help🤗🤗🤗🤗
Hello everyone,

Welcome to both of you! 1f60a.svg

First of all, very important I invite you to read the Living in Hong Kong guide. In this guide, you will find useful tips and information.

And if you are looking for a job, you should create your Cv in the Jobs in Hong Kong section. 1f609.svg

Best of luck,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
Hello all,

I am Henry, moving to Hong Kong in a few weeks after my transfer from my Company in Nigeria. Most of the information here is not current. Can these be updated?

Thanks!

Hi, I am new here.

Hi every,I'm joem cornelio42 years of age, I'm looking for an employer who can bring me to hongkong at work with them, I can do all chore in the house, I can baby sit and I can drive also

Hello everyone,

Welcome on board !

@ Joem, this thread is only dedicated to the introduction of new members. As you are looking for a job, could you please drop an advert in the Jobs in Hong Kong section of the website ?

Thanks

Bhavna

@Julien ,

My name is Seyiga Abdullswabul. I am a Ugandan practicing lawyer with 4 years of working experience. I would however like to start working and living in Hong kong. Kindly help me advise on how I can go about this. Any assistance rendered in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Hi every,I'm joem cornelio42 years of age, I'm looking for an employer who can bring me to hongkong or any countries at work with your family. I can do all chores in the house, I can baby sit and I can drive also.I happy and please to work with you,I've been work as a nanny for almost 15 years already and drive them for almost 12years already.I'm here right now in Philippines my country.I hope and I pray that theirs someone out there whose willing to direct hired me here in my country. Please contact me in Viber,Whatsapp at ***. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ Joem, please drop an advert in the Jobs in Hong Kong section of the website ?

Posting contact details on the forum is not allowed.

Thanks

Bhavna

@Bhavna  oh sorry mam

hi goodmorning everyone,I'm joem cornelio from phillipines😊😊😊

I am Vincent. Stayed in Hong Kong for 27 years. Working as fund raising, bank related consultant here

Hello Vincent,

Welcome to expat.com!

Since you've been in Hong Kong for so many years, do not hesitate to share any information that you know on the Hong Kong forum1f609.svg

It might be helpful for new members and future expats.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012837

Thanks!

Closed