New members of the Georgia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Hi all,

Newbie on the Georgia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Georgia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

American guy just starting off in Georgia.  Working remotely in Engineering related field. In TBLISI now and will check out Batumi next.  Hoping to meet some other Expats to share in activites. I am into trekking, Travel, Fitness and good conversation.

Hello Bigmaton,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for introducing yourself! You will surely befriend fellow expats by participating on the Georgia forum.  :idontagree:

Feel free to do so by posting new topics on anything expat-related which sparks your interest.

All the best,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Hello I am Jeff and my wife is Ann,

We currently live in Australia but are looking seriously at Georgia to live. Usual concerns, health care, and communication with Georgians. If anybody would like to strike up regular correspondence we would love to hear from you.

Hello AbbeyHey,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Should you have any questions do not hesitate to ask them on the Georgia forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

Thank you Cheryl,

Which city are you in ?  We will be in Batumi in August then onto Tbilisi the same month.
Could we keep your contact if we need your guidance?

Our local number on WhatsApp is ***

Thank you for your contact

Best Wishes

Jeff and Ann

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there! My name is Farshid. Pleasure to be here among you fine people of Georgia and the expats in beautiful Tbilisi. Cheers.

Hello everyone,

@AbbeyHey, unfortunately I am not in Georgia. If you need any assistance, you can get in touch with members on the Georgia forum by starting a new thread.

Do not hesitate to tell us your experience so far.

Welcome on board @bdproexpert! How can we help you?  :)

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

hello, I am an European woman and want start live a calm live in Georgia.

Maybe someone like to talk with me?

Silvia

@sfgeorgia 

Hi Silvia,

If you are already in beautiful Georgia, Welcome! You are going to love it out here. It's a beautiful country with fine people. I'd be happy to help you with information, chat with you or grab a cup of coffee at the local café if you wish. I have been in Georgia on and off for 5 years already and know my way around. It'll be my pleasure to assist in any way I can. You can message me for contact info.

Wish upon you all the best,

Farshid   

hello Farshid

I am not yet installed in Georgia. Actually I am moving my things, I don't want waste to Georgia.

My plan is there to live in old house and grow a bit vegetables to get simple and healthy live.

Greetings

Silvia

Sounds like a great plan :) Wish upon you all the best! 

@bdproexpert 

thanks for your wishes

Hello to all

My name is Etienne, i'm a cooker and i would like to obtain some informations about Georgia.

Best regards

Etienne

@Julien Hi Mr. Julien, i'm happy to be part of this forum, my prefer name is PeterHenry, i am currently working in the United Arab Emirate (UAE) as a Laptop Repair Technician, i am planning to move to Georgia this year. thank you.

Hello Peter Henry Eduafo,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

Should you have any questions, feel free to create a new thread on the Georgia forum.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
Hello everyone, I'm Giorgi, a local from the country of Georgia. It' 's very nice to see the Georgian forum here

@AbbeyHey  Hello. I am Ana. I can be at your service. ask any information you'd like to know about Georgia.

@Peter Henry Eduafo

Hello Peter Henry

Do you planned already the date when you move to Georgia?

Silvia

Hello Silvia,

Since this discussion is dedicated for the introduction of new members, I advise you to message Peter Henry Eduafo privately.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

My name is Daniel,

Soon (With God's Will) I am gona get my georgian Citizenship and move to georgia.

I realy want to meet friends from Gerogia.

Actually to complete my Citizenship request I need 2 Recomendations from 2 citizens.

Soon I am gona fill the tests and I hope I will success to move to my Homeland.

Hello

My name is Etienne, I am a cook. I would like to get some information about Georgia.

Regards

Hello Etiennepascal1.

Just read your thread/question. I am linking it here if anyone can help : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1007588

Regards

Bhavna

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1012838

Thanks!

Closed