Does anybody knows what is "Pending for nic approval" means

Kindly if anybody knows about the meaning of this status as "Pending for nic approval" means please Explain.

Even I got the same today. No idea what it means thou

I am also facing the same
Pending for NIC Approval.
Today is my last day of  Notice period on qiwa.

Dear All,

Does your current employer approve your transfer request?

For me 90 days Notice period,
So why i need current employer approval.
Its already notice period completed today.
I am just waiting for transfer but in contract option its showing pending fo NIC approval.

Mine was pending for current employer approval.

Brother please update about your result once transfer process  is done.

Hi, If your MOL work permit is still valid, your current employer needs to approve the request after you accept the contract. In order for your current employer to approve the request, the current company needs to have a cooperate qiwa account which starts from 1400 per year if the number of employees are less than 5 and more than 5 up to 50 its 2400 and so on.

Did your current employer approve the request .?
If not   then how and When will your status changed .?

For me only 90days  notice period is showing
Not from current employer approval.

Did your current employer accept the request or Not ?
Please explain your transfer procedure

Not yet

Hi, What is the update, did anything change from "pending for NIC approval" today?

Does anybody knows what is "Pending for nic approval" means

i have the same status..

Dear , Even my status also same.

When I opened Job contracts , the status shows :-- Pending for nic approval.

When I opened Employee transfer before the status was " Pending for current employer approval". Now no results found.

IAM FACING THE SME PROBLEM ON QIWA PENDING FOR NIC APPROVAL. MY COMPANY GAVE THE REQUEST INITIALLY IT WAS CURRENT EMPLOYER APPROVAL LATER IT WAS CHANGED TO NEW EMPLOYEE APPROVAL. NOW IN TRANSFER IT WAS SHOWING NO REPORT. IN CONTRACT IT WAS SHOWING PENDING FOR NIC APPROVAL WHAT IS THE REAL MEANING OF THAT PLEASE ANY ONE KNOWNS EXPLAIN ME.

NIC stands for NATIONAL INFORMATION CENTRE not same before manual process but now is digital so all data will be process online if im not mistaken, QIWA now is having issues in thier system just like other application, we just have to wait until fixed

I guess there is an issue or system error in qiwa and i agree on that... supposedly have 3 remaining days left to comply with the notice period completion, however, it turns back to 82 days and somehow my date transfer will be 4 days from now. i believe we should all just wait and see, try to find out what's gonna be comin, keep monitoring and get updated all we can do right now.

how did you know you have final exit where it can be seen tell me plsss

hi bro

did you get the answer for your qst NIC ?

This is no problem, just click on the view button next to the status. Your original status will be shown there.

youtube.com/watch?v=TaKDE46sjpU&ab_channel=ZrkTech

Hello
My status saying that Current employer approval pending
I was check my current sponsor he said that he already accepted transfer request
Does he need account in qiwa..Please anyone confirm

Hi, your current sponsor needs to have a Qiwa account 1 to 5 the cost is 1450 + vat if you have more than 5 under your current company you CR the cost of subscription is 2400+vat to accept the request. If not, you need to wait for the notice period of 30 days for your new sponsor to be able to proceed with the transfer.

Hoe many days to be autocanceled in qiwa? In transfer request its pending for current employer approval in job contract its pending for nic approval notice period is 30days.. Any body here with same situation?

@mansoorahmed12314u
Hi your problem got solved??? What does pending for nic approval means.. Plz do reply it will be of great help.. We r also going thru same problem
@mansoorahmed12314u
Hi your problem got solved??? What does pending for nic approval means.. Plz do reply it will be of great help.. We r also going thru same problem
- @Aneesasajeed
National Information Center approval, it's a centralized database of government.

@mansoorahmed12314u National Information Center (NIC) is providing the latest technology services and digital solutions for government agencies in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia

How long does NIC Approval take to change Iqama profession.
In my Qiwa portal it shows “Waiting for NIC approval” . It's been six days since I requested for it
I'm changing my profession from Normal worker to technician
@Aneesasajeed
How long did it take for you? How long does NIC  approval take

@jazilotz your status changed or still same

@Popuri Vinod Kumar
My request got auto canceled. Now waiting for my Hr to issue a new request
What is NIC approval pending in Profession change
I have also the issue. On August 3 we applied for profession change through QIWA. I approved it in my account. We paid the next day and I received mail and SMS from MOI-Jawazat (no-reply@notify.nic.gov.sa) that my profession is changed but in QIWA, it is still appearing "pending for NIC approval". We checked in MUQEEM, ABSHER, TAWAKKALNA, it is changed already. Does that mean it is changed already or it is still pending? Anyone?
How long does it take for profession change?

@EDZ1984 please suggest me how to change iqama professional I already done with kafeel but in qiwa application showing nic approval even in tawakalna and absher not showing the new professional

@EDZ1984 please suggest me how to change iqama professional I already done with kafeel but in qiwa application showing nic approval even in tawakalna and absher not showing the new professional
-@mohammedrameez28619

Hello,

This question has been asked and discussed several times on the forum.

I invite you to browse the Saudi Arabia forum to check older threads.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@jazilotz brother even my problem is same did you got answer about this please share with us what is the mean NIC pending..how many days it will take

How long does NIC Approval take to change Iqama profession.In my Qiwa portal it shows “Waiting for NIC approval” . It's been six days since I requested for itI'm changing my profession from Normal worker to technician
-@jazilotz

Brother I have also same problem did you get any answer about this

Hello mohammedrameez28619,

You too have also applied for the NIC and it is still pending.

Since when have you applied for it? 1f914.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team