Install a septic tank system for my house

hi  i have a strange question.....in the process of building my house in the corozal district...looking  for  someone to  install a septic tank  system   for my house   searched on line  but could not find anyone ....  help???

A septic tank, installed, along with a soakaway will cost you between $2000 and $3000 BZD, or $1,000 and $1,500 USD. They build the septic tank beforehand out of concrete. I believe it's 8' long by around 4' wide. They then bring it to your property and install it for you, including the digging, etc. I'm not certain whether this includes hooking up the plumbing to it, btw. The cost to do this in Ladyville is around $2,000 BZD, so I included the extra $1,000 in case they have to transport it. You can call  501-225-3686 (office) or  501-670-2077 (cell). They can answer any other questions you have. I don't know the gentleman's name off hand. I tried to attach a picture of the sign he put up, but I can't because I'm using my phone.

My wife and I are building as well, which is why I know all this. 😊 We get our info from James at YourBelizeGuide.com. He's great.

Hi helenhmja,

Please note that a new thread has been created with your post on the Belize forum so that you can better discuss with other members.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

I know several folks in the Plascencia area that have used a  Biodigester system, and are glad they chose it instead of a septic tank/leach field.  I know they sell the systems in Spanish Lookout. Just google the term to find out more info.

@Aerodex Hi do you you know who has biodigesters in Spanish Lookout? Couldn't find anything online. Thanks in advance!

@Aerodex Hi do you you know who has biodigesters in Spanish Lookout? Couldn't find anything online. Thanks in advance!

- @jmfs
Sorry for the delayed answer. 
I looked online right after you asked, and could not find any info on dealers for them in Belize.

Now that i am back in Placencia, i asked trusted contacts. 

A.L. Construction now caries them in their well stocked construction supplies store in Maya Beach. 

(+501)-670-8007  or (+501) 610-6374 

email info@alconstructionbelize.com

[link moderated]

Like most Companies in Belize, they don't have much about their inventory on line. 
However they do have a staff of well informed, friendly, helpful  folks.

And in Belize a Facebook page ;)
www.facebook.com/alconstructionbelize

I'm just starting the build process as well in the Corozal/Consejo area and I'm also in need of a Septic System and Soakaway.... does anyone have any further information for a company?

I'm just starting the build process as well in the Corozal/Consejo area and I'm also in need of a Septic System and Soakaway.... does anyone have any further information for a company?         -@Ron Lewis

I suggest also looking into a Biodigester. These are manufactured by Rotoplas the same Mexan company that build most of the large water storage tanks you see all over Belize. Check AL Construction company for more info. I know several owners in Placencia that have used a Biodigester rather than the typical septic tank and leach field.  Lots of info and youtube videos on the internet.