Choosing A Good Compound In Khobar

Hello, my name is Paul, I'm currently living in the UK, and I'm a manager working within the oil and gas industry.

I hope to be relocating to Khobar in the coming weeks. This will be my first time living in KSA.

I would be grateful for your advice and recommendations please...

Having researched apartments and compounds in Khobar, I feel that living in a compound is my preferred option. The problem is that with so much choice, and conflicting information on google, it's difficult to know which are the best options/deals. I see prices ranging from £6,000 (30791 SAR) to £30,000 (153957 SAR).

My main requirements are:
1. Furnished and serviced accommodation for 1 person
2. Fast internet
3. Well equipped gym
4. Outdoor pool area

Question: What is the best website to view compounds?
Question: What is the rental cost for an average compound annually?
Question: Is there anything in particular that I should look out for when viewing compounds? 

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best wishes
Paul

Hi Paul,
Try tammim compound.

check gulf pearl compound in rakkah ...  nice one

@Paul2021

Hi Paul, check Fanar compounds , they are good and you can find one, as per your requirement.

Regards.

@Paul2021 Hey Paul I came across your post and I see it's almost a year ago

Iam going through same process as yours and am kinda lost and I need to figure out how your quest ended up to not to re-invent the wheel allover.

If you dont mind of course

@assh I came across your post and I see it's over a year ago. I am going through same process. Just wondering did you find acceptable accommodation?