African Hairstyles

Hi everybody
I am looking for an african-hair stylist for my son. He wants to do a dreadlocks or braids and couldn't find any in Khobar or Dammam. So if you know a salon or  someone who does African hair please respond to me.

Thank you.

Hi, I do know some girls who know how to braid. How can I get your info?
Fifi.

Hi

You can give her my email address. ****.
Thanks

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

im looking too

Hi, drop me a line. I know a lady who does hair.
Thanx

Hello everyone, l am an African hairstylist, I am very good at braids, l do home service, for your cornrows, dreadlocks, twisting, Ghana weaving and more just contact me. I reside in Khobar. You won't regret working with me. Below is my email, you can contact me on ***. Thank you all.

Moderated by Julien 2 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
@hafsymo008 Hello,
where are you and how can i get your details.

@hafsymo008 hello are you still in khobar I would like your contact info.

@hafsymo008 I would like your contact details as well. I live in Khobar and looking to braid my hair

@hafsymo008 HI, are you still located in Khobar? I need my hair braided. Will pay whatever. Thank you

@fifi17nl hi I need box braids can you do it for me...my email...********

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : Kindly share email addresses in private for security reasons. Thank you.

@hafsymo008

Hello can you please do my Hair

@Saharabd hit me up I'm a Nigerian hairstylist in dammam

@hafsymo008

hi

are you still located i. Al khobar? And do you do hair service yourself or you are referring to soyelse?

@Koodys Kut

hi

do you do dreadlocks

Hi everybody
I am looking for an african-hair stylist for my son. He wants to do a dreadlocks or braids and couldn't find any in Khobar or Dammam. So if you know a salon or someone who does African hair please respond to me.

Thank you.
-@Saharabd

I know the best saloon in khobar, inbox me

@Akprince

do the do dreadlocks?

@Akprince
do the do dreadlocks?
-@Saharabd

they do all the type of hairstyle.

@Akprince
do the do dreadlocks?
-@Saharabd

let me confirm for you, because this is African style.

@Akprince

please inbox me their contact info and location

@fifi17nl can you please send me her number

Ummm....not to sound negative, but at the moment in Khobar or Dammam, there are no reputable salons that deal with afro hair. Pls don't fall for some shenanigans that's going on here, some salons try offer next to mediocre and shoddy work that's not worth your penny,they don't know how to deal with our hair, pls inbox me and I'll hook you up with some cool West African ladies who are next to perfection at their work. Thanx.

N.B. heads up ladies, please deal with women pertaining women matters here.

@hafsymo008 hi are you still in Riyadh?? I would like to braid my hair, kindly get back to me thanks.

@Koodys Kut  hi fellow Nigerian,  I want to do box braid I am in Riyadh, how can I locate your shop please?? How much is it and do you have extensions??

@Fifi17 hi I am a Nigerian and just moved to Riyadh with my family, I want to box braid my hair with extensions, can you please direct me where to go or link me up with who can braid hair?? Thanks 🙏🏿.

@eg876 hi sis, sure, I will inbox you the number.

Thanks Fifi I am waiting 🙏🏿

@eg876 check your inbox

@Fifi17

Hi, Fifi. I appreciate how you are supportive and helpful. PLEASE if you can send me someone's number; I have been looking for someone since a very long time but in vain!

cannot wait for your reply.

Bless you!

@instagram409 good day mate, are you based in Khobar or Riyadh, I only know ladies from the two places at the moment.

Thanx.

Hi Fifi. I am in Khobar. I am a female 😊

cannot wait to receive their numbers. I am eager to find some one finally! I really appreciate your support!

@instagram409 🤗 check your inbox.

@FIFI17 hi , I've sent you a message I while ago if it posable to help find some one for braids, that will be very appreciated. 

@Fifi17 I'm looking for someone to braid my hair in Khobar are you available ?

@aqsaudi hi, I don't do hair but I know of someone who does it.....inbox me for details.

@turkry Alturkey hi, pls inbox me for details...

@Fifi17 I have sent you several . Hope to hear from you soon.

@hafsymo008 I'd like to contact u for dreadlocks

@Akprince plz send me the name of African hair salon in khobar

@Fifi17 plz sent me salon name for African hair