Seeking for advice

Hi my name is rabiatu Muhammed am from Nigeria and we are planning on coming to Egypt for business me and my husband pls any advice as we don't know what and how to start am also a hair stylist can I get a job there? My husband is a business man sells women and men outfits what is the good business that moves very well in Egypt please.. thanks and God bless as you reply and advice us.

Hi
Well, amn't quite sure but if you're a good hair stylist  you may find your way espicially with expats. Your hasband can print local products from your country and start a brand of his own or he can buy a well-known one. It will take some time before things will getting well but I hope it will. Resident in Cairo will make things much easier maybe. Which you good luck

Thank you so much amany for your advice am a very good hair stylist by profession and I have 10 years experience in hair stylist job.

Hi,

Yeah, you can land a job in hairstyling or start on your own with a little shop if you can. There aren't so many hair styling salons for African hair types here in Egypt so you'll find a great need especially with the increasing population of African ex-pats.  So good luck with that.

As for your husband's business, as much as it saddens me, Egyptians are super consumers so any product that proves to be unique will do just fine in the market. I would suggest joining Nigerian ex-pat community groups on Facebook to advertise your business or get more details on how and where to start your business.

I wish you both the best of luck!

Thank you so much Arwa am very grateful I will try and join the expat on Facebook thank once again.

Hi rabiatu i would suggest being cautious. It is a shame but Egypt is very intolerant and discriminatory. Two of my friends are Nigerian and they tell me how prices are doubled for them and they face a lot of harassment both in regular every day and legal departments. Despite coming to egypt with all the right papers, they currently have them withheld and have been stuck here for 5 years. On top of all of this, finding a job is extremely hard for them. I wish things werent this way and hopefully they will change through revolution and education, but today it's very dangerous.

i can send you my nigerian friends' facebook if youd like to ask him something

Ok thanks Amara but what I don't understand is Egypt not a good idea to come over?

Hi,
I'm in hairstyling field and I owe a place near to Sheikh Zaid, so IF you want to start your business or even want to try working here, contact me, we can talk abt that

Thank you manal how can I get in touch with you please?

Do not post contact details here on the open forum.
To contact other members, click on their avatar then click on send message. This is the safest way.

its very dangerously anti black unfortunately. have a good plan and be safe. surround yourself with community and be wary.

Hello guys hope everyone is keeping well these days.
I needed some advice, I want to buy a property in Egypt but I do not know legal proceedings is anyone can help me with this, much appreciated
Have a nice evening take care and stay safe......

I would also like to know