Qiwa: Employee transfer Probationary Period

Hi All,

I am a nurse here in KSA. I recently transfered from my new employer here in Medina through qiwa. Base on my contract uploaded in Qiwa I have 3 months probationary period which begins on 9th of May 2021.

I found another  hospital in Jeddah which offers me bigger salary and great opportunities.
I would really like to use this probationary period to transfer to this facility.

My question is, can my new employer in Jeddah  submit a new employee transfer request through Qiwa? Considering that I just recently moved to my new employer and that I am under my 3 months probationary period?

I really hope someone can help me or will give me resources to whom I can get clarifications.

Hi good morning
Did you read your contract on Qiwa? Read the
condition of probationary period. You will find your answer.

I did. And it says there that both my employer and I have the right to terminate the contract.

Ok that's you got the point. You terminate the contract and then ask your new employer to send your transfer request.

How to terminate contract through Qiwa?

Hi Guys,

My question is can the old employer hold or cancel the process of change of sponsorship?

Thanks.

How to do transfer process in this website i am moh staff i need to transfer from gassim to abha.please help me

how to terminate contract in qiwa during probationary period?

please someone who has experience help me thanks..

Contact me 0505762760

Yes, still your old sponsor have access  either approve or canceled

By contact your old sponsor and inform not to accept or not to approve the request.

Hi good day everyone!

I am an expat here in saudi Arabia I currently have an qiwa status of notice  period completion my transfer date will be on August but my iqama will expire this july I try to talk with my current employer to reduce the notice period but unfortunately they don't want to reduce it . now they are saying that if I transfer with my new company after my notice completion they will file a case against me for breaking the contract with them but I send them an non renewal of Contract letter last November 2020 and my contract finished last February 2021and the reason why I stay with them after the expiration of Contract is because we have an verbal agreement that I will just finish the duration of my iqama but now they are insisting that my contract was automatically renewed and I also don't have my gosi contract with them please someone help me with some advice thank you

You transfer to another employer please tell about details

You transfer to another employer please tell about details

How to do that process i am moh staff

AI12345 wrote:

Hi good day everyone!

I am an expat here in saudi Arabia I currently have an qiwa status of notice  period completion my transfer date will be on August but my iqama will expire this july I try to talk with my current employer to reduce the notice period but unfortunately they don't want to reduce it . now they are saying that if I transfer with my new company after my notice completion they will file a case against me for breaking the contract with them but I send them an non renewal of Contract letter last November 2020 and my contract finished last February 2021and the reason why I stay with them after the expiration of Contract is because we have an verbal agreement that I will just finish the duration of my iqama but now they are insisting that my contract was automatically renewed and I also don't have my gosi contract with them please someone help me with some advice thank you

your contract finished in Feb, you continued to work even verbal or without verbal or anything u did continue to work, which means you contract is extended to next feb already.
So in that case your current employer have rights to file a case for breach of contract, you can do the settlement by giving 2 salaries to your contract to give you release or else you have to complete your contract

same question, did someone answer your question, can u share your thoughts about these matter thank you

@Neil Galve hello kabayan ask ko lang nakalipat kaba sa new employer.? Kasi ganyan din case ko now under probation ako pero gusto ko lumipat.

@ronilpepito1985 kabayan anong ginawa mo Abt. Dito na terminate Mo ba ba ang contrata mo during probation? Salamat

@Tanvir848
If i terminate the contract during the probationary period current employer can hold transfer or not and also they claim some compensation

@Sajeesh S did you try already to terminate your contract pls update us what happen?

@Neil Galve Bro plz countact me

@Neil Galve Bro send no plz

@Sajeesh S Bro Reply plz and send countrect no

@valdezmarklen1982 hi sir do you able to transfer during probation period after terminating the contract?

Iqama renuw ministy of humidity bank daf number code
This Iqama 23**
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Do not share personal info on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Zeki23 I didn't cancel my contract yet

@Zeki23
I terminate my contract and took transfer from there
@Zeki23
Yes it's easy your new employer is ready to take transfer

@?????? ??? ???9817 hello

Can someone guide me,
I signed a contract with w company but during probation period they issue me final exit without any reason, and then i file a case in labor court but my iqama is expired yesterday and my first session for Case is next month, if my iqama expire and already final exit so i can transfer to other kafeel or not? And what is your opinion about case that i already file in labor court
Can someone guide me,
I signed a contract with w company but during probation period they issue me final exit without any reason, and then i file a case in labor court but my iqama is expired yesterday and my first session for Case is next month, if my iqama expire and already final exit so i can transfer to other kafeel or not? And what is your opinion about case that i already file in labor court
- @syedakbarkhan1122

You can't transfer.
If you win the case then you will be able to get the transfer.

@Tanvir848  Bhai after termination the contact present company can make any problems for me in prohibition period?

Goodday!

I just want to inquire if I can transfer to another company even if my family has yet to secure their iqama and still under family residence entry visa?

Hi all ,

I have one question to all Friend's. I accepted the new contract job on qiwa of new comapny and after my current employer rejected and make the final exit so after I request to my current employer he cancelled my final exit.so now I same company no sending the request again I said my system is blocked when he will open I will send the request donit worry my three salary is already under the current employer and I still working with current employer so I have question can my current employer put the exit again or not if he put the exit so what I do aftere please give me any suggestions

@enga83836

You didn't learn your lesson, didn't you?

You have made a mess and your employer put a final exit on you and that's why you have 3 salaries pending.

Your employer accept your apology and cancelled that exit but you want to test his/her patience again?

How many times do we have to tell you guys that getting a transfer is not A RIGHT OF AN EXPAT.

It is totally a mutual understanding, your employer has the authority it is his consent if he/she would want to let you go or not.

But nope, you guys don't want to listen.

Now  if that employer send you the request again, your employer will definitely send you home.

He can put the final exit again.

Your choice.

@Sajeesh S bhai after termination of contract in prohibition period in qiwa , should we serve notice period........and also do we need current sponcer permission for transfer another company?

Please suggest me brother

Thank you

@Tanvir848  then how much is kafala fees can second kafala goes automatically off if i make termination during probbationary period

after making first time kafala fees is 2000 if i make termination of contract in probbationary period then for new kafala how much is kafala charges

@syedakbarkhan1122

Dear bro,

I'm looking forward to know the case & the status of your judgement, please let us know!