Non lucrative visa

Hi, people!
Is there anyone who  obtained the Spanish visado no lucrativo?
Can you please share your experience?

For which nationality?

For my Korean friend but does the process vary from a nation to the other?

There is lot of info here which should answer all your question :-

https://visaguide.world/europe/spain-visa/residence/

Many thanks. It's been very helpful. So kind of you.

If you decide not to do it yourself… https://www.spainexpat.com/gestoria/ser … pplication

Thanks a lot. I've got much information. Seems it may vary from a nation another depending on the consul's power or intention.

Yes, it really depends on the individual consulate.

clairetfonce wrote:

Thanks a lot. I've got much information. Seems it may vary from a nation another depending on the consul's power or intention.

Yes, it is very frustrating that the consulates and embassies have different views on the requirements. And, individual consulates also seem to change their minds over time. Our Spain legal partner has reported that the consulates in London and San Francisco have just started to reject applications from people intending to do remote work for non-Spanish companies. In the last couple of weeks applications were rejected that would have been accepted in the past. It is worth chatting to a good Spanish immigration lawyer as they'll know the latest interpretations and also should have an idea how each of the major consulates is handling the rules. For more information on the most recent Non Lucrative Spain remote work rulings, check out our article.

Hello  thanks  very much on the insight about the visa am from Ghana and wanted to apply to come to Spain

Nana papabi wrote:

Hello  thanks  very much on the insight about the visa am from Ghana and wanted to apply to come to Spain

There are no restrictions on applying from Ghana, as long as you meet the requirements. The link to our article that has a step-by-step process is still under review (by the moderators) in my post above.