Bilingual Lawyer and Bilingual Realtor

I'm looking for a bi lingual lawyer and bi lingual realtor in the Santo Domingo area for a house to rent. Can anyone please give me some info on either please. Thanks

I recommend the lawyer we used for our immigration residency,  Lishali Baez.  Her firm is the Lishali Baez Legal Bureau. 
>> Her mobile contact number is DR 1+ 809-860-1231.
>> Email is lbaez@lishalibaez.com.
>> Her office is based in the Bella Vista area in Santo Domingo, so quick access to the Ministry, when needed. 

Why the recommendation?  In short:
>> Energetic ball of fire!!  Young, but knows the DR's laws exceptionally well.   A very strong ABIGADA (LAWYER)!
>> Completely bilingual, Spanish and Dominican.  Born in DR, but spent many years growing up in New York City, so understands both North Ametican and Dominican cultures and values....and knows where/how to prevent friction between the two. 
>> Absolutely BEST-IN-CLASS ethics and honesty.
>> YOU are her client!!  When a questionable decision was taken by certain government officials, Lishali charged into action to protect OUR interests...at significant personal risk to her own future career.  FEARLESS on behalf of her clients!!   Such strong ethics and strength of character are rare anywhere!!

I could go on and on, but you get my intent, I think.

She also does legal work on real estate contracts, and DR tax issues...but we haven't yet used those services, and thus can't vouch as thoroughly. 
>> Still, she will definitely be our #1 choice for those jobs, when needed in the future.  Just on her strong ethics alone, she's completely trustworthy. 

Sadly, we don't yet have a Realtor to recommend -- but if you find a good one, please let us know, too!!

Jim (and wife Lisa)
ExpatRusher

Just from the start of your response I could tell how passionate you feel about her and I definitely want someone like her in my corner. I appreciate you so much for this. Thank you 😘