Looking for a house walking distance to ISK

Hello, I am soon to move to Nairobi, and have 2 kids who may go to ISK and we are looking for a small apartment or house walking distance to the school.
Also if you have some comments about the school, are really welcome.
Thanks in advance

Hi metamelia,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please feel free to post your housing search in the housing in Nairobi section, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

As you search for the house, please do consider me for a housekeeping job..... I'll highly appreciate.

Hello Terryduma,

Kindly create your CV in the Jobs in Nairobi section.

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hello everyone.  I am also considering a move to Nairobi.  It will not be until 1-year from now.  I want to prepare appropriately, so any information that someone can provide will greatly be appreciated.  I will need a 3-bedroom rental house, not attached to another house.  Also, how many months do most landlords require for deposit.  I would love to communicate with someone who already lives in Nairobi.  Thank you so much for your help.
Tonie

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : The free promotion of services is not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello & thank you so much for responding.  If you are on WhatsApp, I can add you & we can communicate from there.  I cannot thank you enough.
Tonie

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please do not post contact details here on the open forum for security reasons. Use the message system to exchange details with others.