COVID-19 in India: How do you expats feel about the situation?

Hello everyone!

I hope you are well.

We're publishing an article about the COVID-19 crisis in India and would love to have testimonies of Indian expats and anyone who has dear ones in Indian currently.

Do you have any friends or family who are currently in India and particularly at risk?

Have you been able to contact them lately?

How are you supporting them?

Feel free to reply on this thread or by sending me a private message.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Take care and stay safe!

Warm regards,
Veedushi
Expat.com Editorial Team

rggaaf wrote:

may it hope that  positive sizable have to do the life with routine.
- morning breathing and yoga, walking with light exercise with proper all cleaning.
- light tea  with mixture punch Basil Ginger Pepper, Turmeric and Fennel and single whole grain bread.
meditation and preying
routine office work-house work
lunch with
Lunch light but nutritious in which yogurt, rabri multigrain and wheat flour roti salad and low oil salt chilli vegetable etc.
Afternoon tea in which simple hot tea is hot breakfast
Evening dinner till 7.30 in which khichdi roti and light vegetables
Deep sleep in the bed at 9 o'clock in the night

If everything could be so easy... "Health is not just being disease-free. Health is when every cell in your body is bouncing with life."

You don't need afraid . The deaths in India are also due to some other disease. They are shown the deaths caused by the corona. The current government of India is a corrupt government. There is a huge agitation going on against this government. Which is run by the farmers and laborers of India. The present corrupt government wants to intimidate the agitating farmers and workers in the name of corona. So that people may be afraid and go home. According to the population of India, these deaths are common. Means it's everege deaths .

seeing the situation and people struggling in india it seems i am lucky to be in Dubai which is far far safer than India, the current govt of india does not take even 1% responsibility for their failure

Bonjour

Le variant indiens personnellement ça me fait peur
vas t'on être déconfiné et reconfiné pour la rentré ??? j'ai vraiment l'impression que c'est ce qui va ce passer

@ badboys62 :

Can you please post in english on this english speaking forum?

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR