New members of the Mali forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Mali forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Mali if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi, we are a family of six planning to move to Bamako. A couple with four children, age average 13-5 years old.
I would like to know about living in Bamako, life in Bamako with children, health, security, best residential area, best american or British schools in Bamako. I would like to know and understand how is life in Bamako like, for expats? We already have experience in living in Africa.
Community life, health, security, housing and schools are very important for us. If anyone could give me some feedback, I would appreciate it.
Thank you.
Maria

Looking to work in Mali I am an electrician from Kenya.

Hello John Mungai,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

You should consider submitting your CV in our dedicated Jobs in Mali section.

If you're also thinking of seeking job-related advice, or guidance on any other topic, feel free to start a new thread on the Mali forum.

Good luck,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello to all,

I am new to this forum, I just registered

Believing I am in the right place,

I am currently in the Democratic Republic of Congo, my native country, and I am looking for a job in Mali as an electrician or similar position.

I believe that your help will be useful to me as many of you have already crossed the barrier

Thank you all!

Hello All,

New to Mali. Hoping to get better acquainted the place and its people.

Salim

Greetings,

My name is Salim originally for Uganda in East Africa. I have recently taken up an expat job in Bamako. I look forward to getting better acquainted with the people and places here.

Let's talk!

Hi Salim,

Welcome to Bamako. I am Gamel and i come from Ghana. I have been in Bko since June 2020. You can reach me *** and lets talk more. Thanks

Gamel

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi All, hope every one will be fine.
Is there any from Pakistan .

Yes thank you very much and I hope everything is well with you all.Well am looking for a job in bamako as a translator.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969349

Thanks!

Closed