New members of the Democratic Republic of Congo forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Democratic Republic of Congo forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in the Democratic Republic of Congo if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi dear sir,Madame
I'm Michel Singa ATAMBUTU,coming from cape town south Africa, I was born in Kinshasa Democratic republic of congo, now I'm back to my origin country,just seeking for job, I have got experience in hospitality industry and customer care as well..., my father is a farmer guy with a big part of land we are planning for agriculture
To help Katanga's population...but we need help from partners

Michel ATAMBUTU wrote:

y,just seeking for job

Perhaps you could start with ad advert here

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/de … -of-congo/

Hello , Thanks for welcoming me
i am a young engineer from Mauritania , i joined a company here in Lubumbashi DRC this month .
I would like to join the community of expats here in lubumbashi and meet them .
Please feel free to contact me on my email : ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Ihssane Soultane,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Do not hesitate to create a new thread on the Democratic Republic of Congo forum to share your experience as an expat so far.

Cheers,

Cheryl

I am a liscenced physical and manual therapist working in kinshasa 😊🙏

Hi my name is Nick and I am working for a transport company called AMS. Would love to meet new people. Currently I am in Pointe-Noire

Nice to hear from you, how are you

Hi goodmorning. I am fine thank you. Do you live in Pointe Noire?

I am in lubumbashi. Originally from Zimbabwe. Always nice to meet people from back home when you are in a foreign land!

Hai there,
I have never been to the domocratic republic of congo Before just looking for a link to start a job there.

Hello kennedymupeta,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

If you are looking for a job, I would suggest you create your CV in the Jobs in the Democratic Republic of Congo section.

You may also check the latest job offers in the same section.  ;)

Best of luck.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi there .How long have you been here? Yes it will be good to to vamwe vekumusha .you can email me on [link moderated]

Hie Family im Mike Ngwebu,looking a Chemist job in Drc im in Zimbabwe

Hi am Jonathan from Zambia I am an electrical technician with high expectations and very much interested to work in Congo,but I dont know where to start from.

greatings, I am a clinical medical laboratory scientist who would like to work and start a medical lab in the DRC.
I would like to have contacts of Doctors who I shall eventually work with.

I am Accountant by profession. I want to work Democratic republic of Congo. How can you help me?

Hi,
Thanks very much for warm welcome that you have given me on this platform.

Am Gilbert Chishala from Zambia, have been working in Mine industry for the past 10 years and have gained experience on different Heavy Equipment  Machines operations and Maintenance.

Am a Technician in Heavy duty mechanic and looking for the job in the beautiful country of DRC Congo.

Good morning, my name is Natacha. I am a medical technologist as well with a specifically blood bank. This is a very interesting idea. How is it going so far?

Hi, I Recently returned to my country after living for 15 years in Zimbabwe and also spent a few years in south Africa.Im currently based in Lubumbashi and looking for a job as a Warehouse assistant /Fleet Manager /English or French Interpreter/Receptionist

Hello,

I've arrived to Kinshasa a couple of weeks ago. I'm originally from Mexico in the FMCG Industry. Looking forward to meet other expats to grab a beer/dinner and have a nice chat.

Cheers!

Hi,
Am Gideon a job seeker looking forward to work in Congo DRC. Am  an artisan rigger , crane operator, steel erector. With wide experience.
Contact me on ****

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hallo ,my names Cosmas kilonzi a Kenyan national,I am an expert in support services with wide experience with United Nations and NGO,currently i am based in nairobi Kenya and i am ready to relocate to Drc Congo once given the chance

Hi all . my name Promise Siziba from Zimbabwe working fo a drilling company . Currenlty contracted to Kamoa mine in kolwezi. Came in 2014 in the drc

I am Chansa Humphrey Electrical Technologist currently looking for employment and am based in Zambia.

hi trustchivasa,  you finaly you find job in drc?  I am orthopedics consultant thinking to move
to drc. How is your income there. is there offer
of accommodation. How is income of ortho surgeon who is doing general ortho and spine cases. Kindly put light on My way about  the country. I am expecting above 8000 us per month with accommodation. به helpful  and give light  at My way. Thanks Dr golzarom

Hi Dr

The issue on salaries and benefits is dependent on organisations or companies.in most cases expat are given accommodation. I think you should search for employment on the net or take a 1 month vacation visit Congo and do your job hunt here.Thats what I did and worked for me.

Text me ***

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

I'm a Congolese man living in Kinshasa coming back to Congo after spending 5 years in one African English speaking country. I'm Fluent  French, English, Swahili and Lingala
I'm offering translation services in Kinshasa plus private classes in Those languages.
I hope I will get new friends here from different backgrounds living in Kinshasa
I wish all the best to everyone 🙌🙋🙏

Hi sir.
My name is kutemwa Humphrey a Heavy Equipment Repair Mechanic with more four years working experience in the mining industry.

I want to Excel in my career and I am looking for employment in the Democratic republic of congo.

I hold a craft Certificate In Heavy Equipment Repair Mechanics, High school certificate, valid passport, valid driver's license,first Aid Certificate, Basic Fire Fighting And Rescue Operation Certificate And I am also a member of the engineering Institute Of Zambia..

I am willingly to relocate from my country Zambia and work within the Democratic republic of congo.

Thanks in anticipation..

Hi, Am new here. looking to explore the digital space.  I am kuffy, I am a Digital Marketer. I help business owners profits from their businesses using my digital skills.

I am a certified Google Digital marketer, a Facebook Ads Lord, a Sales Funnel Expert, a software developer, Web developer and an Animator.

Hi there I am thomson katende from zambia , am very much interested to work in Congo , I did Laboratory science technology . I can either work as the medical personnel or in industry or in the mines.

Hello everyone. I am going to be living in Bukavu in January and I would like to meet Americans or other foreigners or Congolese. My apartment is in Ibanda and I will be looking for potential employment or investment opportunities that would allow me to return longer-term. I am interested in developing a social network first, please feel free to contact me here. Thank you

Hello Joel
Happy to hear you will be in Bukavu.  That's a town where I was born and grew up from there. Unfortunately I will not meet you because I am now living in Kinshasa
But the majority of Congolese living there speak French and Swahili. It's very hard to get in Bukavu someone who speaks English.
I will PM you details of a friend of mine who lives in Bukavu although he's a Congolese he speaks English very well he can help you to meet other English speakers and foreigners in Bukavu
Thank you

Hi! Mike here from Zimbabwe. Have never been in Congo before but would want links to move to Congo. I am High school teacher.

Hi Everyone,
I am a Zambian seeking an HR role in DRC

How are you doing team. Am Tamudashe Zhou in Zimbabwe, seeking for new role in Diesel Plant Fitting, underground (trackless) and surface equipment

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969282

Thanks!

Closed