Trying to find a long lost friend in sweden

Hi,
I'm trying to find a friend I don't know anything about for the last 23 years!
His name is David Johansson, we was born on 24.05.1979 (so he's 41 years old), he's from Gothenburg (vastra frolunda). He's the older son of Ake and Gunilla Johansson, he has 2 brothers (Niklas and Andres). He played table tennis. He is 1.95 high. We met in a Summer camp in Germany in 1997.
I even have his parents address at the time! I already tried eniro.se, www.ratsit.se, www.hitta.se, linked in, facebook but there are hundreds of people with this name, no foto or age in profile... Is there any other way to find him?

thanks

Hello, I understand that facebook would not be for any help, Johansson is the second most common surname in Sweden.

However I did a filtered searching on your behalf and people who have dates of birth right before and right after the person in question appeared but not him. Either date of birth is incorrect or he is not registered in the country anymore. (Every ordinary person who is over 18 years old is in the list, unless they have som special reasons to get the approval from authorities to not to be in the list).
:cheers:

If you factor in Åke in the name one gentleman would seem to be a close match, but the date of birth seems not to match.

Just as Finnbo said probably he is no longer registered in Sweden and moved to another country.

Hello Everyone

@Finnbo & ekfaiz, thank you for your help and answer :)

@poshpipa, for this kind of request, please post and ad in the classifieds in Sweden under the "missing person" category ;)

Have a good day everyone !

Regards,

Loïc
Expat.com Team