Job in HK after graduation

Dear friends,
I hope you can help me.
I am Russian national intend to study Master of Laws in Hong Kong.
After graduation I will have 1 year to find a job, can anyone tel me how difficult it is for  a foreigneer who does not speak Chinese. I wonder whether the situation is the same in Singapore?

Hong Kong has very smart people and that includes lawyers who speak Cantonese and Mandarin and are expert on local law as well as international law.

My ex's uncle owns a big law firm in Paris with branches in Beijing, Bangkok, Mexico, Brussels and London. From what I gather, the junior staff are mostly local while only the most senior are foreigners. And when my daughter studied Law in Paris she specialized in international law. Not sure what are your intentions.

My first job in HK was as a Sale Manager in a shipping company, my second was as a Marketing Manager but involved traveling around the world and writing contracts and reports. After two and a half years I quit and started my own business. I started as a Petroleum Geologist and then studied Mandarin and it was my Mandarin which made all the difference. After two and a half years I  was fed up earning lots of money for my company (a joint venture between a Hong Kong public listed company and China National Technical Import Export Corporation) and I quit and started my own business. So anything is possible in Hong Kong. I believe in proving your ability so I never minded starting on a low salary. In anycase, my salary triple after about a year and a half.

I think in general, Asia is a wonderful place to work. If you have your Master's from Hong Kong and at the same time can learn Mandarin then I think you could consider looking in other countries in the Asia Pacific region in additional to Hong Kong.