How's the street food wherever you are?

Hey everyone,

So Expat.com thought we'd let our hair down this Friday and went on a trip around the world to taste the street food... (we wish!). Anyway, we decided to write about street food around the world and we thought we'd share our piece with the foodies among you !

You can find it on our magazine or you can simply click on this link: Is good street food enough to make you consider a destination?

I mean, of course, one wouldn't choose their expat destination on the food they do but wouldn't the world be a better place if we could ?  :P

Anyway, how's the street food where you are? Let us know!

Have a great week-end all!

AL!

Hello,

Whatever the South American / African / Asian country in which I lived / worked a +/- long period, I always favored this style of food.

It makes me laugh when I hear about questionable hygiene.  On the contrary, it is here that food security is the best.  Since they have no means of cold storage, it's fresh every day!

I have more often had digestive disorders leaving restaurants than elsewhere ...

One of the best things about Taipei is the food. It is everywhere and affordable. There are night markets in almost every neighbourhood filled with people who do little more than walk from one food stall to the next. Pizza is impossible to find, but Chinese and Japanese food are in abundance.

There is an issue with gutter oil, though that is easy to solve. If this stall has a long line and that stall has no customers, go to this stall. There is likely a reason.

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR