Looking for friends

Hi I'm a filipino living in Almaty and I wanna meet new friends 😅

Hi, I'm kazakh originally from Almaty. Currently studying at US, but I'll come back to hometown this summer. Do u wanna be friends?

Hey. Sure. I'm more than willing. Do you have Instagram or WhatsApp?
Follow me ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please be aware contact details are not allowed on the open forums

Sorry I'm not aware

Hi, my name is Nadia, I live in Almaty. Will be glad to meet new friends and help them explore the country. Feel free to contact me. :)

Hi nadia. Do you have WhatsApp?

I have sent you the number in private message.

Ladies, just for safety, I once caught a poster here pretending to be a lady and inviting other lady members to meet them.
If you do swap contact details, arrange the first meeting in a public place like a shopping mall where there are lots of people and security.

Hi, my WhatsApp is ***
Abylay

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes, but let's keep it in context, this is FAR more likely to happen in London than in Almaty. However, the advice is VERY good, nobody should be arranging to meet unknown people online.

Looking forward to my visit

Hi guys,
How are you doing? I am looking for some recommendation regarding driving and buying cars in Almaty.
Thanks
Immi