Permanent residency visa

Hi I like to apply permanent residency of Uruguay please any one helping me for good immigration lawyers I'm Pakistani citizen thanks please reply

Hello, have you apply for your permanent resident?

Thanks for reply not yet still waiting for good lawyer thanks zaf

Why do you want a lawyer? 

Do it yourself:

1- certificate of birth (apostilled/legalised in your country)

This is for the Registro Civil.  They will give you a 'testimonio de partida civil' that, together with your 'Residencia en Tramite', will allow you to get a 'cedula', an ID.

2- certificate of health (have it done in Montevideo)
3- passport with date of entry in Uruguay stamp (is done automatically at border)
4- certificate of criminal records (apostilled/legalised in your country, not older than 6 months)
5- certificate of vaccines (get it done in Montevideo)
6- certificate of income (get it done by a public notary in Montevideo)
Once you register as an immigrant at 'Migracion' (calle Missiones) in Montevideo, make sure you have 2, 3, 4 and 5 done or they will not register you.
If all is fine, you get a certificate 'Residencia en Tramite'.

To make first-time appointments:

First fill in your application here:
https://bpmgob.minterior.gub.uy/tramites/disponibles

Under 'Residencia legal'.

They will then ask you to agree for an appointment, which you will have to pay for within a week or two.

The best is to take all the relevant documents (apostilled/legalised) with you as you come to Montevideo.  Then start the immigration process.  If you need a visa, do it through the Uruguay embassy.

Good luck!

Thanks very much

If you're not fluent in Spanish the Dirección de Migración will ask you to bring a translator with you. And make sure your criminal record history covers your country of birth as well as any countries you may have been resident in in the last five years.

Yes, and you will also need your immunization record from your country.