Vanuatu here I come

Hi All,
I have just come across this site whilst looking for jobs & a house in Vanuatu. I'm originally from Scotland but have been living in Australia a long time & now looking to move to my second home, Vanuatu. I was already to go to a job but it fell through at the last minute but i believe everything happens for a reason. I am just wondering if anyone has had any luck finding a job through this site?
Thanks
Elsa  :)

Hello Elsa,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would suggest that you have a look at the following website: https://wokikik.vu/
Perhaps, you will find some job position which might be of interest to you.

Could you tell with us the field in which you are seeking work?

Hoping that our members will be able to help you by sharing their own personal experiences.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hi Diksha & thanks for your reply :)
Yes I'm constantly looking on that website & others. I just thought others may have hints or tips as well as just searching.
Honestly I have a wide variety of experience so it's a bit hard to catogorise a particular area. I have mainly run successful businesses in retail, hospitality (cafe/bar) to a much larger company in the power station industry. Between all these my experiences include, management, cash sales, eftpos, accounts, recruitment, stock control, rostering, credit cards, leasing & travel to name a few.
So in short looking for anything substantial job wise as in full time work. I'm also very interested in community work which I have done unpaid off my own back over there many times. 
I also wonder if anyone has made the move & regretted it & why? Not sure you could in such a beautiful country haha.
Look forward to any insight.
Thanks
Elsa  :)