New members of the Brunei forum, introduce yourselves here - 2019

Hi all,

Newbie on the Brunei forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Brunei if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi there! I'm new here so, I know yet where to start. Anyway, I'm from Philippines and planning to get a teaching job and moved to Brunei. I've got Tesol Certificate. Does anyone here could give an idea on how to get a teaching job? Thanks ....

Hello to all,
                     I am Mandeep, 29 yrs and working as Subject Matter Expert in the rank of Master Disputes Analyst in American Express (India). Originally from  Punjab, I have a B.Sc (Hospitality &                                  
Hotel Administration) from PUSA Institute, New Delhi.

I am looking for a competent and genuine placement consultant who can get me proper employment in Brunei since I am not happy with my current job.

Any help from anybody is most welcome and solicited.I am available on:

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone and welcome to Expat.Com

@ Umraoz, please have a look at the professionals recommended in the business directory. Perhaps you might contact them to enquire.

- Jobs in Brunei

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks, Bhawna

Hi all! I´m William, I´m Colombian-American. Moving to Brunei for a short term engineering assignment (today is my first day here). I´ll be looking for a short term rental, any any fun activities during time off!!

Hello everybody !
My name is Laura and I recently moved to Brunei. I am a French teacher at the Alliance Française ( French Organization)
We organize a lot of activities in our office but also in Bandar. You can add me for more info and you can also follow our Facebook page "Alliance Française de Brunei".

As I just arrived, I am not very familiar with the way of living here but I 'm happy to meet anybody interested with culture and outdoor activities ! (esp. trekking, I love it)

Have a nice day everybody !

Hello everyone,
Pleased to meet everyone.
I've been here slightly more than a year. Managing a small music school.
Laura, hi. I see Alliance Francais everytime I drive by Jalan Tungku.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=880387

Thanks!

Closed