Hey all!

Hello All Expats!

I just moved to Casablanca and will be here for a few months. I would love to meet up with some fellow expats for a coffe/drink/dinner, whatever suites you!

I would like to think that I speak english and swedish quite well, my french is far from perfect but developing.

Talk to you soon!

Erik

Hi and welcome on Expat.com Erik ;)

Armand

Thank you very much Armand, nice to be here!

Hey Erik welcome to Casa! How are you finding it so far? I moved here a few weeks ago and I'm definitely glad I did. Just let me know if you want to go for a beer sometime.

Cheers,

Rich

Hey Rick,

So far so good I would say, apart from the fact that my thoat havn't really adjusted to air conditioning. But yes let's grab a beer! I'm going away for a few days this week but perhaps next week? Monday?

See you soon!

Yeah next week would be good for me. I'm not sure about Monday yet, but I'll let you know. Have a good weekend!

Cheers,

Rich

Hey Erik, how about grabbing a beer on Tuesday evening. Does that work for you?

Cheers,

Rich

Hey Rich,

Count me in! You know any good places? I've heard about Rick's Cafe, supposed to be just like the Cafe in the movie Casablanca could be nice.

See you tomorrow

Erik

And of course if anyone else want's to join you are more than welcome!

Hey Erik,

I think there's a couple of others who might head out as well. They've been here longer than me, so I'll ask them if there's anywhere they would recommend. Do you want to send me your mobile number and I can give you a call/text tomorrow to sort it out?

Cheers,

Rich

Sure thing,

My moroccan number is 0675480968, the phone is a bit strange from time to time so if it doesn't work try my Swedish one: 0046706307007.

See you tomorrow!

Erik

Hi guys, I'm a french student making an internship in Casablanca for three months.When I'm working it's good, but when I'm not, I'm so much boring. If your still ok for drink a beer, I would love to share this time with you :).

Ps : Sorry for my english :)!!

Don't worry about the english, a mix of french and english usually works fine! Sure, lets meetup for a beer or two, what does your schedule for the week look like?

Erik

:) ! It will be difficult for me this week to find a moment, but what about this week end ? Saturday night ?
My facebok profile : Erwan Drouet (it's easyer for speaking)

Erwan

Hi guys, there's a dinner proposition for the following wednesday (June 1st)! Plz rsvp if interested. The purpose is to bring together returning Moroccans from abroad and expats to share the "cultural shock" ciuld be poditive as well :) two had confirmed, taking pkace at 8 pm @ relais de paris! Rsvp

hey guys am I late on this page!hope No...if you guys still meeting up and wanna have a cup of coffee or tea after ftour that will be cool to meet up!
cheers expats