English speaking doctors in Estonia?

Hi there

I moved to Tallinn, Estonia with my husband a year ago and I need to find a doctor that can speak English. We went to one doctor a while ago and her English was very limited. I was not able to have a proper conversation with her and I feel that is important when you visit a doctor. My husband tried to search the internet for English speaking doctors here, but only found blogs with people looking for the same thing, but no one answering them. Is there anybody that can help me?

Ursula

Hello Ursula,

Your discussion has been redirected to the Estonia forum for effective networking.

Hope that you get some replies soon!

Regards

I recommend Sinu arts at Narva mnt 7, their doctors are very good at english, not perfect but you get by just fine there.

You can visit the websites for the exchange students at Tallinn University, Tallinn Technical University and the Uni. Tartu.

Send them an e-mail, usually they are required to keep a register of English speaking doctors for the international students who come to Estonia. They should be able to provide a list for you, and then you can make your visit. =)

Good Luck,
Chris J.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I just called around when I needed a doctor.  Almost everyone I met spoke some degree of English and we had to go to doctors several times...it is important to find someone fluent for your needs and often you have to really get into a conversation to decide for yourself if they meet your level of fluent.  Best wishes!