New members of the Namibia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi all,

Newbie on the Namibia forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Namibia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi All
I am new to the forum, hoping to get some info from all the knowledge on here.
I was born in South Africa and currently live there.
My mother was born in Namibia but moved to SA when she was still very you, I do have her Namibian birth cert.
I would like to sell all my assets in SA and immigrate to Namibia permanantly. I am married and we do not have kids.
Is there an agency that can help me to apply for Namibian citizenship?

Thanks in advance

Hello! Australian guy about to move to Namibia for a few months to complete an internship in clinical psychology.

Hi all...I am new to group...
What I really want to know - how easy is it for a South African to get a job over there?

hi all, recently joined the forum, would like to get jo related to my course of study, food science

regards

Hi my name is Kaatje just join the forum now..want to know how the work permit abroad work

Jaco from RSA

I have an opportunity in Namibia and I must start there soon. My wife was born in Windhoek Namibia so she needs to reclaim her citizenship. We are married 13 years now. She lived in South Africa majority of her life. In order for us to move all together, there are a few questions we need to be answered.

1. Can she get dual citizenship for SA and Namibia?
2. Can her mother that gave birth to her in Windhoek also become a citizen?
3. We have 2 kids who're born in RSA will they also get Citizenship.

Hi my name is Boitumelo Mothootsile, just join the forum now..want to know how the work permit abroad work.I am working in a hotel as an Assistant General Manager.So I am looking for an opportunity in hotels anyway in Namibia.What I really want to know - how easy is it for a Batswana to get a job over there?

I would like to sell all my assets in Botswana and immigrate to Namibia permanently.Please help out.

Regards

hi
you are more than welcome to Namibia and that will be nice hope we gonna meet

Thank you

hi
contact the ministry of home affairs and immigration before you come sir Tell :26461 292 2111
Thank you

Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Newbie on the Namibia forum? Dont know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Namibia if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Teofelus  from Namibia, graduate,having a well business plan focus on poultry and piggery and looking for investor abroad ..any idea

Hi
I am new to the forum, hoping to get some info from all the knowledge on here.
Me and the wife are born South Africans and currently live there.
We would like to immigrate to Namibia on retirement.
Is there any way or what would the possibilities be in obtaining Namibian citizenship?

Thanks in advance

As a RSA citizen, can i retire in Namibia?

Hi there im new om the forum can anyone tell me if it is easy to move to Namibia I live in South Africa

I posted a similar question some time ago but no one seems interested in answering that or nobody knows :(
I want to know if one can retire in Namibia while currently a SA citizen; or what ever is involved to make it possible

Hi I recently join the forum and I would like to get a internship related to my course of Carpentry and joinery in Namibia...

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830204

Thanks!

Closed