Searching for female trustable friends in Mauritius

I am a lady from Afghanistan , I want to come to Mauritius , I am searching for female trustable and kind friends in Mauritius .

The best option to meet people would be to join a lady expat group or a women organisation or networking group in Mauritius.

There are several prominent organisations like the 'Women in Networking' and their affiliates.
Alternatively, in most town and villages, there are social groups for women that you can easily contact and join.
Some have restricted membership but others are fairly open.

Thank you for your advice

Hi Zahra,

Which location are you in? I might be able to help.

Thanks

Searching for female friends

Hi .
How are u.....I would like to meet more female friends in Mauritius, from all countries....
I'm on holiday in South Africa . Will be soon home , Mauritius
Enjoy

Hello I am a Mauritian lady living in the North
Looking for female friends too if anyone wants to interact with me, they will be the most welcome !!!
We can create a whatsapp group for all those looking for friends

Where are you in the North ? My wife could be interested

@Zahra5 hello I am from Mauritius. Are you still interested visiting Mauritius. Send me a whatsapp on********

Moderated by Yoginee last year
Reason : For security reasons, do not share phone numbers on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Alexia

Hello Ricki,

Do you have anything to say to Alexia?

Kindly note that Alexia has not been on the forum since 2021.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi,

just want to ask if there is now any WhatsApp group? I am also living in the north ☺️☺️

I live in Grand Gaube. Would like to make some expat/returner friends. Message/add me if you want.

Hi, I work in ebene and would like to meet some friend at lunch or after work coffee. I'm close to places in the center like Bagattele, Tribecca, Henessey, Irish etc

Am looking for English speaking friends who enjoy beach trips and exploring the island. Am a 60+female living in Phoenix and from South Africa

Hello I am a Mauritian lady living in the North
Looking for female friends too if anyone wants to interact with me, they will be the most welcome !!!
We can create a whatsapp group for all those looking for friends
-@Alexia xia

Hi I am interested in making new friends,how do I am get in touch.

@Vanessa2909 I am trying to find someone who is willing to be a mutual friend, I believe a true bound between someone comes in a very special way, thanks. Regards JR. USA.

@jrajalingam3

Hello, feel free to chat ok . I hope that you are well 🙂