Anyone over 40 or 50 to get together to see various places in Korea

Hi,

I am interested in meeting people over 40 or 50 to get together, chat, hike, or go on short trips in Korea.  Anyone around?

Cheers!

Mona

Hi Mona,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site very soon. Maybe you should tell us more about you? What places are you interested to visit in Korea?

:)
Christine

I would meet that criteria.  I live in Yeongyang but get to Seoul or Daegu at least once a month.  I will be in Seoul this weekend for the KOTESOL conference.  Let me know if you want to meet.

Hello!  I'm a mature 40 something from the US looking for like minded peoples to hang out with in Bundang or Seoul.  Where are you?

I'll be here until mid-May and then off to the U.S. for a bit.  I love to hike, hang out for coffee or wine or travel through out Korea.  Let me know where you are and when you're free.

Stacy

Hi Mona,

It would be great to meet with some people my age..I live in Cheonan, but am always willing to meet in other places.

I agree with another post I saw here....Meet up for coffee, wine, talk, touring, light hiking, etc.....My own ideas, looking/finding great places to eat, researching places on the net and then actually going to those places...finding someone who can teach me how to use a DSLR camera...to planning a trip together with my new over 40, almost 50, friends :)

Looking forward to meeting-whoever you are!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy
email: adventurers0506@hotmail.com