How much does it cost to hire a driver in shanghai?

Hi,

would like to find out if there is any driver service that can drive us to work and back home everyday ? is there any recommended website that we can check out? i know uber is ban in china, is there other similar service?

you can refer didichuxing.com/en/

i cant see the link..maybe u can send me private msg?

Do you mean private driver with car?
It depends on locations , schedule , type of vehicle ...  from 9000rmb/month

i mean to book a driver on a daily basis just to travel from home to office and vice versa. does that also cost RMB 9000 / month?

search  ""didi car   ""  ,
PS: can not send private message because can not find the send button in your page

How does didi charge? let say a 25km ride, estimate how much i need to pay?

ange_lwing wrote:

How does didi charge? let say a 25km ride, estimate how much i need to pay?

It's hard to answer this question because it depends on when, where, how many people in your area are looking" or betting to get a cab" for a driver.
Basic cost per km is about 2,5 yuan, it will climb if th distance is longer than 10km. Time spend on the road will be also considered, assuming you will be riding durin rush hours... Means more money.
Sometimes you order a didi and nobody is picking your order because the drivers can see many orders are placed and would wait for who will add tips on top.
So 25km ride can easily cost you 150 yuan!

Back to your earlier question, hiring a driver: most people work from 9am to 6pm or 8:30 to 5:30,
If your or schedule is flexible and can either go to office very early in the morning before 7am or 10am and leave after 7pm ... Maybe maybe you could find something cheaper out there!

Uber is not banned,  it is merged with DiDi.
But I recommend you to use DiDi,  and you can share the car with other people who go with you on the same way .it is called 拼车, pinche service.

The salary will be at least 3000 RMB a month.
Website like 58Tongcheng.
In fact, the taxi cost is low. You can download a Dididache APP.

hi where to pick you up and where to go, which time range. I have a car. I will see if I can.  but most car owners are reluctant to drive to city center, for some of them have driving area limits and the parking fees in downtown is very high, moreover, traffic is heavy during rush hours. takes more time and energy.

Hire a driver with a car in Shanghai costs from 8500 RMB to 14500 RMB/month

If hiring a driver without car, the monthly salary shall be from 5500 RMB-7500 RMB/month;

Owning a car with Shanghai local registered plate is quite hard now. Firstly you need to be qualified to bid for the plate in the monthly aucution. And the more difficulte part is that the  winning rate is no more than 5% each month. It means it might take you 20 months in average to get a local plate and pay  for 100,000 RMB.

Check www.carrenting.cn for cheap offers of monthly car with driver.

i know one company is very nice.They provide car services and excellent English speaking driver at the meantime.just show them your plans. That is very friendly and convince for foreigners who living in shanghai. you can search shanghaidriver.net

Hire a driver with a car in Shanghai costs from 8500 RMB to 14500 RMB/month

If hiring a driver without car, the monthly salary shall be from 5500 RMB-7500 RMB/month;

Owning a car with Shanghai local registered plate is quite hard now. Firstly you need to be qualified to bid for the plate in the monthly aucution. And the more difficulte part is that the  winning rate is no more than 5% each month. It means it might take you 20 months in average to get a local plate and pay  for 100,000 RMB.
ASD-CarDriver