Travel into iran n afghanistan

Hi Guys,
I'm Rachmat from Jakarta, am willing to travel around afghani and or iran region. Need help from local citizen as my travel buddies as those region are risky.
Cheers

Perhaps you'd like to post in the appropriate country sections in order to get more views.
Assuming you don't do anything silly, Iran should be pretty safe.
Afghanistan is a different story.

Fred wrote:

Perhaps you'd like to post in the appropriate country sections in order to get more views.
Assuming you don't do anything silly, Iran should be pretty safe.
Afghanistan is a different story.

Hi Fred,
Well its an extreme adventour that I'm seeking such border around the country and I'm a phrostetic on left arm.
Anyway glad to know ya Fred.
Plann is several months further or next year.

Cheers

Get wild, but with a little care.

Iran should present few serious problems, but there are some very naughty people in Afghanistan who would love to attack foreigners of any sort.

If you get there, please, please, please post photos on this forum, and make sure you stuff a link to them in the Indonesia section so I see them.

Salamat Jalan

Don't know about travelling in Iran but having spent 2 years plus in Afghanistan I would not recommend travelling there at all to any foreigners.
Too many kidnappings, dangerous place to get around in.

Sorry to sound negative but having been there, living and working in the most dangerous areas, driving in an armored vehicle,having to carry guns, have a bodyguard and 3 vehicles of armed militia with me at all times, running gun battles with Taliban,  it is not safe at all.

Hi Rachmat,

I moved your topic on the Afghanistan forum.

I would also invite you to post on the Iran forum here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=411

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com