Assist me in a vacant job position and accommodation

Good day all.

My name is Elmarie, I am currently living in South Africa. I am looking for a job in the Seychelles area, I do have a degree in hospitality management, I worked for the Ritz Carlton in Florida as an intern for 6 months and I have also worked as a junior events projects manager. If anyone could please assist me in a vacant job position preferably in a hotel line where accommodation is included if possible ?

I would really love to work here as it is one of my dream destinations to work in, I am a very loyal and very hardworking person. I will gladly send along my CV and relevant reference letters if need be.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Hi Elmarevdm,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Seychelles forum for more interaction with the members.

What do you like about Seychelles please? Have you been there before as a tourist?  HFor your job search, i think that you should try to contact some companies and forward them your CV. :)

The jobs in Seychelles section is at your entire disposal, please feel free to drop an ad in the category that suits you the best.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello,

I am currently recruiting in guest relations department. Forward me your CV at guestrelation.manager@orangeraie.sc

Best Regards,
Kevin

@mrkevslayer

Please place your job advertisement in the jobs section at the top of this page. The public section of the forum is not set up for advertising and so is not permitted here.

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Please create your cv in the JOBS section, found on the overhead banner.

Hello Friend,

I am Sanjay Tandon from Lucknow India,I am 52 yrs age with qualification in commerce and 25 yrs experience in finance.I am reaching Seychelles on 23rd June.I am interested in any job,if possible send your contact no,email and address of Seychelles so that I can contact you in Seychelles.

With thanks,

SANJAY TANDON

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Kevin,

Are you currently recruiting for any positions?

Thanks,

Nicole

Hello Nicole and welcome to expat.com.

If you wish to find a job in Seychelles, I advise you to go to the Seychelles Job Section and create your Resume/CV there, this will boost your chances to get hired there :)

Wishing you a lovely day.

Loïc

I come from english speaking country(nigeria) .I studied cooperative economics and management in my first degree  at nnamdi azikiwe university,awka,nigeria and backed masters in business administration (mba) at national open university of nigeria.I attained certificate in  basic professional care services in affliation with city and guilds uk,I had an online course on health and safety induction with knight of safety academy.  I  had over 12 years experience in sales and marketing  and over 3 years experience in healthcare industry as a volunteer,I am  interested in  working in seychelles in any organisation

Thanks and regards.

Hello Samuel, Welcome !

Please create your CV in the Jobs in the Seychelles section of the website.

The forum is not suitable for job hunts.

All the best

Bhavna

@Bhavna Thank You and Best Regards.