Permanent Visa

Hi guys,

I want to get a permanent visa based upon family reunion, I try to call the palestine consulate in my country but they won't answer the phone and emails.

Any knows what are the basic documents to move to there? Is it Israel or Palestine that gives me?

The borders are controlled by Israel, as Palestine is actually occupied and have no control on borders.
Though most probably if you go to Israel embassy saying so, they will refuse it. In some cases they think that you could be an activist and going to work / protests against them. The best scenario is to say that you are a tourist, then you will get a visa i think for 3 months, After that you can look how to stay longer. Meanwhile you can go to Jordan and come back every 3 months (very short travel and not expensive).

Ty,

yes it's me who contacted you in private, I though this forum was dead so no one would answer me soon; if I go as a tourist to west bank, do I need to contact israeli authority in advance or is it a myth?

My country (Brazil) doesnt need a visa in advance, how long u believe I should say I'll stay and  how much I'd need in shekels to prove as a tourist? Also I don't want to carry all my money in cash, can I show an international debit card and will they ask me to prove the money I have in it?

Thank you!!

yes i think you can use a card.
I don`t know how much..
you can say that you are going for a month or less, they may ask for a preliminary hotel reservation or something, In that case show them something for a hotel in Jerusalem. Do not mention you are going to Palestinian side. Once you are there you can move freely as a foreigner. Your family there will guide you I guess.

Ask the Israeli embassy by phone at least, just in case.
If the Palestinian embassy don`t answer your calls go and visit them.

Tnk u Ayman,

also do I need to ask israeli not to stamp my passport?

no it`s ok, unless you want to go to Lebanon or Syria, you can ask to get the stamp on another document