What's needed for address change to driver's license, DTOP Humacao?

Hi All,

So as I had previously mentioned, I'm moving to Humacao from Rincon and going to get my address changed on my driver's license and wondering if anyone has done this and if you have, do you know what I need to bring if anything to the DTOP..

Do they just update your license that's in their system, or make a whole brand new one that I would need photos.

Also, trying to find the DTOP in Humacao on google maps and not really having any luck, think I may be close to it, but just don't know. Anyone have any landmarks to go by..?

This is the address: 55 Calle Carreras Esquina Georgetti, Humacao PR 00791

Thanks, much appreciated..!

Coming from the 60 you should take a right at the end, then left at the next traffic light.
The second entrance to the right leads to the DTOP office.

Here's a map of the area:

http://i59.tinypic.com/xbaefp.jpg

The sat pic shows the parking garage and the DTOP office:

http://i62.tinypic.com/1534dmu.png

You would need a utility bill (it doesn't even have to be in your name as far as I remember)  as proof of residence.

I don't know if you're over 60 but if you are go to the left most line which is for disabled and senior citizens. Most of the times it is very busy there and the "old farts line" is a lot faster. I was there a couple of weeks ago and had to wait only two hours. Younger people must have spent at least 5 hours in line..

If they make a new license (which I think is needed because your address is on the license), don't worry about photos. They'll take the photo right there in the DTOP office.

Gary,

Thanks for the maps and info..

I found a facebook page that had a rough map and figured that's about were it would be...

Wow, so 2 hours was good... 5 hours, that's something... Try to think young, you know..

When I got my license at Mayaguez last year I went late Friday afternoon and hardly anyone was there, tried that late afternoon Friday theory again a few months later for my car registration and it was packed.. So I guess you just never know if there is a good day or time to go..

I wonder if they would take a signed lease..?