Looking for friends in Jordan

Hey there, so no im not new to jordan, but i have no friends my age and life is getting do boring here, im staying in Jordan for a holiday and i'm looking for some friends, i feel so lonely everytime that i see a group of girls hanging out, wish i could so easly tell them "Hey!! wanna be friends!?" lol but no it's not so easy lol and btw im 16 years old....  yhh thts all i could say now I NEED FRIENDS!! lol kk bbyess xx

Amman Jordan-- or do you mean where i actually live??

Aha.. its not easy to find a friend in your age.. as most of the girls are friends from school or relatives....
any way, I am older than you ;).. I am 28  and still feel bored..

yhh i know.. i feel so jealous whenever i see girls my age hanging out..hehe.. unfortunatly i never went to school here ;((
well i have one great friend here.. but she's too busy so i hardly see her plus she's leaving on the 3rd of sept.. ahh what a lonely life lol xD

Poor girl. I'll ship you some friends first class mail.

I have a cousin here who is 13, but she thinks she's 16. Will that help?

haha.. lool. no thanks dude, im alright unless she's looking for a friend then i'm happy to help :))) xx

I'm interested :)....This is weird, usually you don't just meet random friends online, but I am desperate to meet some friends :) please email me at myaal4life@gmail.com, and maybe we can exchange numbers and meet up

dear saomkinar , I didn't receive anything from you yet anyway this is my number 0799970067 , call or text me when you see this ... lol :D

hi can meet up call me +962 799082300

Hey Zoba In Jordan, I just wanted to remind you that safety should be your number one priority when meeting people online. If you happen to find someone and you want to meet up, please be accompanied by an adult for the first time, just in case the person you were talking to was not a sixteen year old girl. Jordan is safe yes, but you still have to be careful. Better safe than sorry, haha. And yeah, most girls around here meet each other through schools, or other friends.

I am a fifteen year old guy, but I do not really think we would have that much fun together xD Anyway, yes! Be careful. Hope you enjoy your stay in Amman.