Tauranga Expat meetup on Sat 28th, 12:30pm at Grindz in back mtg room

Hi all,
Seeking to find fellow expats in Tauranga. Am 30 yo male professional (health care) who moved here 6 months ago. Seek friendly, educated, intelligent, funny, well-traveled, interesting people to connect with here in Tauranga.

I find I get along best with the expats in town, no explanation needed. I'm guessing it's the same with other expats as well, so we should all meet up.

Look forward to meeting fellow expats here in Tauranga and surrounding areas.
Grindz at 12:30pm Sat, Aug 28.
Grindz location: 50 first ave.
We have the back meeting room reserved. They have good food and drinks here. It's one of the most popular coffee shops in town.

Us foreigners will be in the back meeting room. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Cheers,
T.E.

Hi Tauranga.expat! You can use the New Zealand classifieds to put your ad in the community section (events). :)

Hi, this is spaniard living in Tauranga. IŽve just seen the advert now, so I couldnŽt go. I would really have liked it.

If you are going to do other meeting or do you want to meet people, donŽt hesitate and contact to me, please. My email is inaxiod@gmail.com (I donŽt usually see this webpage).

IŽm 35 years old and IŽm studying English (IŽm Spain I worked in Human Resources area) and IŽll be here at least until march or April.

Cheers,

Iñaki