Get-together to June

I'm thinking of organising an English speakers' get-together at some point in June, before people head off for the winter/summer holidays in July/August.

I've sent an e-mail today to those I have addresses for. If you're interested but haven't received my message, send me a direct message here with your e-mail address so I can add you to the mailing list.

Hello champacs.

Maybe you can give more details on the forum. :)

Aurélie

Hi Aurélie

As this will be held at someone's house for security reasons I don't want to post the address or directions publicly.

hi, I'm new to this site.
Actually, even being a 24 year old, I've never understood this blog business, so I'm new to that too.

Either way, I'm in reunion until September and then again next year from May until September and in May 2015 I'm moving here permanently.

I love the people here but with my beginners French and their school english I often find myself missing a good chat.

So if you were to organise another event for english speakers I would very much like to join you. Since I don't have a car however I would be bringing my chauffeur / boyfriend with me :P (then again his english is pretty good)

Anyway, my email is beckytoland@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon

wishing you all the best,

xxx Becky