Places to live near Dubai Internet City and Al Bharsha

Hi All,

Currently I am in India. I got an IT job in Dubai Internet City, and my husband got job in Al Barsha. We are looking for accommodation and please let us know the which areas to look into consideration to relocate considering our office locations. Initially we are planning for studio and how much cost it will be in the areas near by our office locations.

Go to Dubizzle.com and property for rent check ALbarsha Tecom etc . lots of options

Good Luck

Discover Garden would be best suited in terms of reasonable rent and proximity to DIC/Barsha

mjrv wrote:

Discover Garden would be best suited in terms of reasonable rent and proximity to DIC/Barsha

Discovery Gardens is cheap as well. Furnished studios around 5000 AED.

Thanks for your replies!!!

How about Greens and Marina? Is it costlier compared to Discovery Gardens?

Can we go by Train from Discovery Gardens to DIC and Al Barsha?

krishoj wrote:

Thanks for your replies!!!

How about Greens and Marina? Is it costlier compared to Discovery Gardens?

Can we go by Train from Discovery Gardens to DIC and Al Barsha?

Have you found a flat already ?
Discovery Gardens = Ibn Battuta metro station + BUS
I don't know Greens, no metro there
Dubai Marina : Very expensive (metro Dubai Marina, JLT)
Dubizzle is the best reference to find a place to live. Good luck

I recommend you to stay in TECOM or Al Barsha. Both have metro station at walking distance and affordable housing. You will find unfurnished 1 bedroom apt around 45,000 per year or 4,000 per month. Groceries, Indian/Western/Arabic restaurants, Malls are very close by.

I am staying in Al Barsha behind the world famous Mall of the Emirates which is 3 minutes walk from my building.

Thanks for your info.

I am still searching flats..

Thanks Sitanshini!

How much rent for Studio in Albarsha?

dubizzle.com it should be around AED 40,000. I am not sure. Search for Footprint real estate on web they are one of the agents for renting flats in Al Barsha area. Also you can find lot of choices on dubizzle.com. It is very useful website for renting flats, buying/selling electronics, and many more other useful services for our day to day life in UAE.

the website is dubizzle

Has anyone tried jk properties, saw them on Facebook and it links to kleindienst website? Dubizzle is a winner but so many times what I see isn't actually available which is frustrating.

Hi rlgulliver,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please introduce yourself please.

I invite you to post an advert, and to go through the proposals in the Housing in Dubai section, this might help you find what you are looking for.

Thank you,

David.