Working for Alshaya

I unfortunately have worked for Alshaya and find the way that they treat their people to be very poor.  They asked me to lie when we opened our business in Turkey selling alcohol and made me pretend that I worked for another company but my bosses were still from Alshaya.  Muslims selling alcohol doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

Cost of living in Kuwait isn't cheap
Cost of living in Dubai is very expensive similar to New York
Driving in Kuwait is dangerous
People are mostly nice in both countries

luca13 wrote:

I unfortunately have worked for Alshaya and find the way that they treat their people to be very poor.  They asked me to lie when we opened our business in Turkey selling alcohol and made me pretend that I worked for another company but my bosses were still from Alshaya.  Muslims selling alcohol doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

Cost of living in Kuwait isn't cheap
Cost of living in Dubai is very expensive similar to New York
Driving in Kuwait is dangerous
People are mostly nice in both countries

So what's your point?

Point is don't ask employees to lie as you hide....hypocritical to say the least..
The rest are just facts regarding the region

I would strongly suggest staying clear of Alshaya as they don't value people

They are firing hundreds of staff in the Avenues because sales are so terrible

This is not the right forum to pour your complaints against a certain employer.  If you need any help or suggestion you can ask here.
Do not understand your posts regarding Kuwait or Dubai costs and driving, unless this is for general info.

General information for those considering moving to the region  to help them be informed properly

Cheers

I want new job

Udaya pandey wrote:

I want new job

How about you first introduce yourself to the forum with some information about yourself That way you might get a reply. What sort of job
What are your qualifications
How much experience do you have

Please and thank you are two words that go a long way in getting a reply.

hello,
i am shan elahi from Ajman UAE and i am doing job in stainless steel trading company as a sales executive from last 18 months.
I will give you more information about me if you will ask about me.

Thanks

Hi, would you be so kind and let me know what is Alshaya accomodation policy for expats - do they support?

Regards,