Retirement Portugal

We are a family of 4, my wife and I are 53 and have been fortunate to retire young. We are looking into retirement in Portugal where we have vacationed for extended periods (2-4 weeks) every year for the last 25 years.  Our children feel as if they have grown up there and we have a good amount of friends in Cascais & Estoril area.  We are very interested to hear from others who have moved to Portugal. Please, anyone, any input/ advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi Jim,

I am Canadian that moved here last year. I also moved my company from Toronto Canada to Lisbon.

If there is anything specific you need to know or require help, feel free to contact me!

Portugal is an asesome place for various reeasons as you know,. Still relatively cheap, great weather and verylaid back lifestyle (too laid back in business) lol.

I speak Portuguese and I am located downtown Lisboa.

Regards and good luck
Jo

Thank you so much. May I call you? If you provide your number I would appreciate it... Or, if you prefer, my home number is 908.362.5099. I greatly appreciate your time! I sold my businesses but I am looking to buy a biz in Cascais... So your insights are gold to me! Obrigado! Jim Steere

@Jim Steere -> For safety reasons, try to avoid posting your phone number on a public forum. ;)

[Sorry for the off topic]

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi jim, i think is not  feasible to open or buy a biz in portugal cuz of  the crisis. i have the company here too and its really hard to have a business these days. so the research work is very important. lemme know if i can help u in anything.

regards
ahzan

Thank you for the response.

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste pls on the forum]