Establishing a list of construction contractors

I am from the Netherlands and at the moment working as an international truck driver in Europe.
Together with a colleague, i am trying to get information about setting up a firm in Ghana in transportation.
The brother of my colleaque is marriaged with a woman from Ghana.
We don't want info about visa, licenses, etc, we know where to find those.
Are there any people here who can give us names, websites, of companies wich are active in building and construction?

Best regards, Pascal.

I suggest you look on ghanaweb.com as that has lots of links plus a directory of businesses in Ghana. If you look on the Ghana Immigration website you will get information about visas. GIPC Ghana Investment Promotion Corporation will also have information about doing business in Ghana.
My advice is also to use official channels and not relatives of your friend's wife when setting up your business and be careful who you send money to.
Good luck

Looking for names and websites of construction companies in Ghana is going to be far-fetched. I suggest you establish your business and use the radio and TV stations to sell your business. Good luck and be extremely careful when dealing with people in Ghana.

any way pascal, I could be of help to you, if you are serious about it. write me, ogbonnayadick@yahoo.com

WBHO Ghana is very active in construction in Ghana