Looking for people to make activities

Hi I recently moved to Swiss Fribourg for work reason.
I am looking for people to make activities with.
I like sport and now it is the best season to go sking, we need to take advantage, interested? let me know ;-)
Even if you are not a skier lover but you have good ideas to have fun I am open for it ;-)

Hello,

Thanks for this message! unfortunately I don't ski! but if you want to organise something else, i'll be happy to join!

have a nice day

Hi Isaall thanks for writing!
It is not a big deal if you do not ski but let s see what do we find fun :-)
So i will introduce myself
My name is Alessandro I am 34, I am italian and over the last 3 years I worked in Belgium
I recently moved in Swiss Fribourg to work for a pharma firm in finance. So that means we are not that far!
I like to chat a lot with people and make friendship so the activity I propose, cosidering that outside is just snowing ;-) is going out for a fondue, how does it sound? :-) Losanna or Fribourg?

If you have friends that wanna join they are more then welcome! or let s see if anybody else answer the post ;-)

What about you how old are you and what do you do in Lausanne?
If you wish you can write me to alefox75@gmail.com

Alessandro

Patricia unfortunatenly I can not reply your private mex seams I am too new over here and I need to exchange couple of more public mex

Anyway thanks for writing, I belive you speak english as well my written french is terrible, after 3 years spent in bruxelles I learned how to speak it but not how to write it ;-)
Anyway what do you do in fribourg?
Maybe we work for the same company and we do not know ahahahah ;-)
If you wish write me back to alefox75@gmail.com by the way you can write it in french I just do not know how to write it or I should say I am a bit leazy ;-)

Ciao

Hi Alex,

I live in Fribourg and I go skiing sometimes if you care to join.  I am experienced but not a daring kind of skier...  Reds are my limit.  Drop me a line if interested.

Cliviarose

not sure if you got my message.  if the weather is good this weekend we'll organise.  do you ski a lot ?  have you been to the lac noir, la berra, moleson where are all close to fribourg ?