Expat blog meeting - Dilmun Club, Saar Thursday 15th 8pm

I am a member there so I can sign in non members. There is lots to do too.

Reception will have a list of names and will guide you to where we will be meeting up. After the initial time together then people can drift off to do what they wish at either the:

sports bar for the sporty types - live sports tv, pool, darts etc

Smokers can sit around the pool - Although it is kids movie night on a Thursday but there are lots of outdoor places to smoke.

People who want to eat can either go into the Bistro or eat in any of the bars

We can mingle, meet each other, natter and then take things from there.

Let me know if you are interested either here or by private message.

Jo

Great Initiative Jo, Count me in :)

I may need assistance at the entrance as I'm not a member there.

Cheers :)

Super! Me too.

Brilliant start.

I will sign anyone in who needs it. Once I have an idea of numbers then I will inform the club so that they are aware and then there will be a fun night ahead

Jo

Superb, great idea.. Count me in too.. I might need directions tho lol.. I'm coming from Riffa!

Great news.

http://www.dilmun-club.com/contact.htm

There is a google map on there with the club highlighted but if you get stuck let me know

Jo

sounds good, is this open for all nationalities ?

hi
great idea....see u there :)

I'm in as well!

Ok ! Cool ! Great Idea :)

dreamwomanforme wrote:

sounds good, is this open for all nationalities ?

You are an expat aren't you lol. No descriminations here - all welcome

Jo

I really appreciate for being initiative and for the lead ! great work !

roni_suni wrote:

Count me !!

Ok but only as long as it's the sports parts of your interests ONLY that you are looking for that night lol

Hey...

Its a really nice idea!

Actually I'm pretty new here and will be completing my first month in Bahrain on 10th Nov.

I don't have a car yet and still getting to know the place so, getting to SAAR on my own will be a little difficult for me.

If you know someone who is driving from Amwaj, Galali or Hidd I could take a ride with him/her.

Otherwise, I'll definitely join you guys on your next meeting.

I hope you all have fun!

Cheers!

haseebahm wrote:

Hey...

Its a really nice idea!

Actually I'm pretty new here and will be completing my first month in Bahrain on 10th Nov.

I don't have a car yet and still getting to know the place so, getting to SAAR on my own will be a little difficult for me.

If you know someone who is driving from Amwaj, Galali or Hidd I could take a ride with him/her.

Otherwise, I'll definitely join you guys on your next meeting.

I hope you all have fun!

Cheers!

Hi Guys

Can someone help out please?????

Would be great to organise lift shares for people too on here

Jo

I'm in Jo. Good work :)

Josnuggles wrote:

Hi Guys

Jo

This can be easily organized on the same day or a day before the gathering to know who is coming and if nearby people can get in touch with each other and arrange the ride. It shouldn't be a problem.

Its nice to see new members popping up for the gathering, I think its going to be a great night :)

VidoDido wrote:
Josnuggles wrote:

Hi Guys

Jo

This can be easily organized on the same day or a day before the gathering to know who is coming and if nearby people can get in touch with each other and arrange the ride. It shouldn't be a problem.

Its nice to see new members popping up for the gathering, I think its going to be a great night :)

Hey Vido

So far 20 people have said "I'm In" Club has agreed to us having a room to meet in for the initial meet and greet and then people can go to any of the bars, restaurants or poolside.

I have also organised FREE ENTRY FOR EVERYONE!! :D

Car share on here would be a great idea

Josnuggles wrote:

Hey Vido

So far 20 people have said "I'm In" Club has agreed to us having a room to meet in for the initial meet and greet and then people can go to any of the bars, restaurants or poolside.

I have also organised FREE ENTRY FOR EVERYONE!! :D

Car share on here would be a great idea

Sounds really GOOD  :one

I'm shattered lol

Josnuggles wrote:

I'm shattered lol

:lol: This is just a Start :lol::joking:

Actually really enjoying myself, beats shopping and housework

hi
thanks dear i will be coming,were is the location let me know on my mobile number that is 36103936 waiting for u call

thanks

regards

sajad

I am in,, too.. and for transport arrangement,, i think a day b4 the meet up would b nice to arrange pick up locations..

some of us can arrange it on their way.. will u plz help me publish a list of pick up points around Bahrain.. so we can know who can volunteer for it.. and make some ppl's live easy lit bit .. please...

I wish every one a lovely afternoon.

sajadrbanday wrote:

hi
thanks dear i will be coming,were is the location let me know on my mobile number that is 36103936 waiting for u call

thanks

regards

sajad

There is a link here with a map for directions. Call the club if you get lost.

I am useless at giving directions and you would end up in Dubai!!

http://www.dilmun-club.com/contact.htm

kool-male wrote:

I am in,, too.. and for transport arrangement,, i think a day b4 the meet up would b nice to arrange pick up locations..

some of us can arrange it on their way.. will u plz help me publish a list of pick up points around Bahrain.. so we can know who can volunteer for it.. and make some ppl's live easy lit bit .. please...

I am making a list of who is coming and where they all live at the moment. Along with nationality, languages they can speak and interests.

Might be able to get things rolling a couple of days beforehand

I AM INTERESTED MY NUMBER IS 38803491 UPDATE ME WITH THE NECESSARY INFORMATION. THANK YOU

Josnuggles wrote:
kool-male wrote:

I am making a list of who is coming and where they all live at the moment. Along with nationality, languages they can speak and interests.

Might be able to get things rolling a couple of days beforehand

Ok,, plz do that and it would be easy for all of us.

btw,, no females :( ,,, hahahahhah just Lulu ???and u only 2 :)

I am just being funny plz no hard feeelings..

List me Manama,, or Muharraq (Arabic and English)

thanks dear
i have called the club they told me were to come.
tell is there any enter fee.
let me know
waiting ur reply
thanks
regards

sajadrbanday wrote:

thanks dear
i have called the club they told me were to come.
tell is there any enter fee.
let me know
waiting ur reply
thanks
regards

Hi..

Josnuggles,, is going to sign us all in,, as a group..
so we must all say Thanks to her...

Salute Josnuggles,, and thanks again.

Hi guys !

Congrats for the great job and thanks a lot Josnuggles for your enthousiasm and sense of organization :D

Unfortunately, I'm busy that evening but my thoughts will definitely be with you !

Cheers

Olivier

what about this thursday, anything hapening on the lovely island?

Noooooooo Oliver you must come!!!! Cancel all plans or the only two women there will sulk and that is not good :dumbom:

@ sajadrbanday - Admission is free, the club are aware that everyone is all coming. Details will be given closer to the date.

@kool-male - I have posted on my facebook to all my girly friends in Bahrain and begged them all to come and bring their friends so don't panic just yet.

PLEASE CAN MORE LADIES REPLY TO THIS POSTING

borntobemild wrote:

I was going to organise for this Thursday but it was way too short notice for everyone. Sorry

PLease count me in on this one..Might be a great start for a new comer like me here in Bahrain.

ryanjgebilaguin wrote:

PLease count me in on this one..Might be a great start for a new comer like me here in Bahrain.

You are counted :D

Right guys I'm off out for a girly night to gather women troops to come to the gathering on Thursday. So apologies in advance if I don't answer emails until tomorrow.

I will also be popping into the Dilmun (Dilly) club to ensure everything is organised properly for next Thursday.

Have a good evening all

Jo

Thank you for the invitation.
I would like to join .
See you there.

Rafael

Josnuggles wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

I was going to organise for this Thursday but it was way too short notice for everyone. Sorry

BUMMER! oh well! hope you guys and galls have fun!! try to stay outta trouble! ;-)

Josnuggles wrote:
borntobemild wrote:

BUMMER! oh well! hope you guys and galls have fun!! try to stay outta trouble! ;-)