Hello, I'm new on this site

Hi people, can you guide me please about this site, how long have you been using it? and for what the most?

Hi victoria formosa!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

thank you

Hi Victoria,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

This site is a really good source of information if you are an expat or non-expat. The ideas exchanged on this site can prove to be very useful at the best of times, especially when one is looking for that answer to help them.

I for one am an expat in Bahrain and when i first arrived here, I didn't know much about the country, culture and general day to day things here. Browsing on the Bahrain forum, you quickly get a very good picture of the place. This is mainly due to others asking the questions and the answers that are given. So the topics will still be there for any one to refer to. You can say its like a library with the sections of information relating to the topic. I for one have used this site for almost a year now, mainly to ask for help and at the same time, offer help to others, if i know the answers. :)

One of the really useful features this site has, is the fact you can click on any listed country and there are sections on the areas that you want to learn about. :D

You can also post up any questions you have, that you think will help you and the expat community. You can do this on any country on the site. Thats how it works, by exchanging ideas and participating too. You can indulge in conversations, at the same time, get to meet people from all over the world!

Navigate around the site and i'm almost certain you will find it very useful ;)

Regards
Jaz :cool:

:one

Thanks Jaz I'm doing my best to get to know this site better

You're Welcome Victoria - as you navigate through the site, soon you will become a pro :D - Feel free to ask any questions, i'm not a pro myself, but i can try and help.. ;):cool: