Looking to move from Canada to Malaysia

I am looking to move to Malaysia from Canada. I have 4yrs of Canadian work experience in Accounting field but I am think Teaching jobs are easier to get in Malaysias as foreigner. Which short duration teaching certifications I can opt for that's recognized in Malaysia.

@nirmin1994kabira

I too live in Canada and was considering moving tp Malaysia.  Why did you choose it.  I hope you dont mind m asking.  Susan

I am curious myself for your reason to move as I was thinking the same. TEFL is widely accepted for English teaching.

@susan2071

Hi Susan, why are you considering to move from Canada?

Became i am a muslim.

@susan2071 Hi Susan, I too am from Canada. I have never been to Malaysia but would surely love to visit there. Have you been to Malaysia before?  What are your thoughts on moving to Malaysia ? Is it because of the harsh Canadian winters, the current economical crisis in Canada or anything else?

@Osman Y71 What are the options in terms of visas (Other than a tourist visa) to move to Malaysia? It would be easier if someone has already secured a job provided the company is sponsoring the work permit/visa. 

TEFL in Malaysia is a local job as Malaysians have a high rate of English fluency, hence pay is generally too low for a work permit. Sadly one of the main ways to get a job as a foreigner in government EFL programmes were slashed.

Jobs exist but really you need experience eg for British Council. Just getting a TEfL cert won't do.

For proper reaching jobs you need to be over 27, a licenced teacher and have verified experience.

If you want a turn up and get a TEFL job, try Thailand instead. For more TEFL jobs Korea and Taiwan are popular (but DONT turn up without  a job).

Accountancy forget it, Malaysia has a massive glut of local Accountants.