Why are Malagasy Treated different?

After planning for 4 years to move our family life and wealth to MU we arrived here in August and erolled our kids in fine schools. However, my wife ( she is Malagasy, I am British)  is not happy with the  prejudice against Malagasy in MU. First we had the "everyone gets 3 months, Malagasy get two weeks visa only" on our July 2022 trip, but we thought we solved that with her Premium Visa valid 1 year. from September 2023. We moved for a "year triali n Mauritius" ordered a PDS apartment for permenant residence  off plan and etc, all on Premium Visas. Our children are 6and 8.

Soon we found  her Malagasy friend marrying a Franco Mauritian having   been granted the couple  marriage permission and set a date, invited the guests, prepared the food and drink  and so on...one day before the wedding they were called to say the marriage wouldnottake place!.  It has taken two months to get the marriage re-set.  They had to go through weeks of hoops, visits to the Prime Minsters office and lawyers when, That was a wake up.

Then my wife comes back to Mauritius with her Premium Visa after a family trip  abroad for Easter. I was notwith her but outr British children were.  Ar SSR, she gets  questioned for half an hour, and she finds her Premium Visa has been, they say, erased off the system computers  and give her the dreaded "two weeks" and tell her to sort it out at Immigration HQ.  She had tophone me 5000Kms away to speak to the Officer to get into Mauritius at all, with school opening the next day.

Then she learns from Malagasy workers that, when any Malagasy on a work permit leaves Mada, even to go to a funeral in Mada, the minute they leave their work permit is cancelled and they have to apply again!

So when she exited MU  with me on Mar 29, the guy cancelled her Premium Visa.whithout telling her....which is meant for  self-supporting people of means, It is not a work permit. That's the only explanation as why she was erased off the computer we can think of.

Is this going to be the same every time she leaves Mauririus?  Tomrrow she is down at HQ to find out alone as I am still abroad.

Our family, who have enjoyed a good welcome otherwise, now wonder if this anti-Malagasy bias is justwhat we will have to put up with forever for my wife? If so there are plenty of places that will welcome our wealth and prescence, alsewhere.