Plans to move to Norway as an Employee of a religious organization

What are the steps to expect whiles waiting to receive a Work Resident Permit / Visa.

I have submitted my application and I got an email that it has been dispatched to the Embassy from VFS. I also received a mail again that its under process.

Few days later I received another mail that my DUF number has been registered.  Please what do I have to expect next and how long will I be waiting for a final decision on my application does anyone have an idea.

Thank you.

@sanitamintah Hi, how many days did you wait before you received the email that your application has been processed and for the DUF to be given to you? and where did you apply?

I had a talk with someone from India that her skilled worker permit was approved just 15 days after submitting to VFS. I am also same with you, waiting for the UDI decision.

@chandlertimmdoloriel

Hello, it took 4 days for me to receive my DUF number from the VFS Accra Ghana. I also received the processing mail the same day i submitted my documents.

Am currently waiting for a decision for my permit and visa

Once you receive your DUF number, you should expect to receive a notification to schedule an interview or a request for additional information or documents if necessary. The waiting time for a final decision may vary depending on the workload of the embassy or immigration office and the type and complexity of your application. This can usually take from several weeks to several months.

@NicholasTerry

Thank you so much for the info. I really appreciate. But do I need an interview for Employee for religious leader/teacher or every case needs interview.