Indonesian looking for a Marketing Job in KL

Is that easy for Indonesian to get a very first job to Kuala Lumpur  that company want to help the work permit things?

Hello desitadprawesti,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f600.svg

I would say obtaining a job in Kuala Lumpur as an Indonesian should be feasible, especially if the company is willing to assist you with the work permit process.

Let's not forget factors such as job qualifications, work experience, and demand in the job market.

Have you post your CV in the dedicated section for Job offers in Kuala Lumpur? If not, you should work on it and we will feature it in our weekly newsletter.

Also, you should read our Living in Kuala Lumpur guide for expats.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I think you will need a lot of luck trying to find that kind of job in Malaysia, and dealing with manpower companies can be difficult and risky.

Hi, I knew a lot of Indonesians working in KL as my wife lived there 12 years and is Indonesian. Most have left as jobs not there and all complained difficult to get a job now. And Malaysian government has made it harder to hire foreigners as higher local unemployment. The only ones we knew who got a position recently had connections with that company.